Tuesday, August 9, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 19


At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was looking at a picture of Her and Chandler together when Dimitri came in. "Are you okay"Dimitri ask " No to think I could of lose my brother"Cassie said "But you didn't"Dimitri said "No thank god and I'm so happy that Kristina is pregnant I sure throw her a shower"Cassie said "You have enough to do plan our wedding"Dimitri said "Yes it's going to be at the yacht it's that romance"Cassie ask "What about the church"Dimitri ask "You want a church wedding"Cassie ask "Yes I do I'm surprise you don't"Dimitri said "All right we can get marry at the church and have our party at the yacht"Cassie said "Great this will be our last one till Death do us part"Dimitri said they share a kiss and made love.

At Skye/Jax~"I'm sorry this ruin our honeymoon"Skye said "It's okay we can go another time I'm glad Chandler is okay"Jax said " Me to "Skye said "Skye let it out"Jax said " I'm fine'' Skye said " No you're not throw this"Jax said he hand her a vase and Skye trow it. " I hate that I almost lose my son again and that he push me away! I will not lose my son again! Skye yelled and threw the glass. "Feel better"Jax ask "Yes I do"Skye said " It's going to be okay"Jax said "Yes how do you feel about Brenda"Skye ask " I have let Brenda go a long time ago I just wish she let it go and not let it take over her life"Jax said " Yes me to"Skye said

At Jake ~Rae came in. " I would like something strong"Rae said "Here you go"Mike said " So you work here now"Rae ask I brought it"Mike said "Here is to my daughter Brenda I fault her so much both my daughter's"Rae said " I'm sorry"Mike said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan was looking outside when Monica came by. "Alan I'm sorry about Brenda' Monica said " I wish I could of saved her and get to know her better"Alan said " I know I'm sorry"Monica said "Thank you"Alan said "Why don't we go to bed"Monica ask " I will be up in a min"Alan said Monica went upstairs.

At Alexis/Ric~ "Kristina do you want to talk"Alexis ask " I wish Chandler would of let me help him and not push me away" Kristina said " He didn't want you to see him like that"ALexis said " I guess"Kristina said " I did that to you're father when I had cancer"Alexis said " But you work it out"Kristina ask "Yes"Alexis said (Ric never cheat on Alexis) " I hope Chandler and I our happy like you and Daddy"Kristina said " Me too, So you're pregnant" Alexis ask "Yes isn't it great"Kristina said "Yes"Alexis said

A Edmund~ He was looking at a picture of Cassie and drinking when Floss came in the room, "You still want her"Floss ask "Yes I do,Why are you here"Edmund ask "The wedding is coming up fast we need to stop them"Floss said "We"Edmund ask "Yes I still want Dimitri so what do you say"Floss ask "I say yes"Edmund said

No comments:

Post a Comment