Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 20”

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was sleeping and Dimitri was on the phone. "How is it going" Do you take care of it" Dimitri ask he hang up and went back into the room and touch Cassie arm. "Please forgive me but I have to do this"Dimitri said Liv start to cry and Cassie wake up. "Liv"Cassie said "The nanny can take care of her"Dimitri said Liv stop crying. "All right"Cassie said she feel back to sleep.

The next day~ Robin/Patrick~ they were having breakfast with Emma when there was a knock on the door it was Anna. "Mom, why are you here"Robin ask " I came to see you I miss you"Anna said " I miss you to, How long are you staying"Robin ask " I don't know "Anna said " It's great to see you"Patrick said "Yes it is"Emma said "Emma you're all grown up"Anna said "Yes I'm"Emma said

At Lila/Morgan~ "Lila are you okay"Lila ask "Yes last night was something I almost lose my brother" Lila said " But you didn't and I saw you and Cassie talking is it okay between you"Morgan ask "We were just talking but we can't go back"Lila said " I'm sorry , Do you regret it"Morgan ask " Not us"Lila said the nanny brought Claire down. " How is our princess"Morgan ask "Great I'm going to take Claire to the park" The nanny said "Have fun" Lila said

At General Hospital~ Chandler room~ " He was just wake up as Skye and Lorenzo came in. " Oh son you're going to okay the surgery work" Lorenzo said "Good, Where is Kristina"Chandler ask "She will be here soon . Why did you push us all away" Skye ask " Because I didn't want anyone to watch me die"Chandler said "You don't have to ported us we love you"Skye said " Yes we do son" Lorenzo said Kristina came in. "Kristina how is the baby"Chandler ask "We our fine"Kristina said "Well will let you two be alone"Skye said they left and went into the hallway. "Kristina isn't really pregnant is she"Lorenzo ask " Kristina was thinking of saving our son"Skye said "So what is Kristina going to do"Lorenzo ask "Nothing now I'm going to help her"Skye said "Skye" Lorenzo said "I will not lose my son"Skye said "Fine I will help you" Lorenzo said

Chandler room~" Kristina I'm sorry I push you away I love you so much I didn't want you to see me like this" Chandler said " I wish you didn't push me away but we can get through this I know we can" Kristina said "Yes I miss you"Chandler said " I miss you to"Kristina said

At Ned/Lois~ Alexis came in. "I'm sorry about Brenda I know how much you care for Brenda'" Alexis said "Yes I did she was like a sister to be"Ned said " If you need anything"Alexis said "Thanks I just hope they find the other driver"Ned said

No comments:

Post a Comment