Tuesday, August 9, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 21”


At ELQ~ Lila need a file that Dimitri had and went into his office and look through Dimitri file. "Oh my god! What a bastard! Lila said as Dimitri came in. "What are you doing here"Dimitri ask " I need a file on the Jones account" Lila said " Here it is"Dimitri said "Thank you" Lila said and left. Cassie came in. "Darling ,What are you doing here"Dimitri ask” I just book the church for our wedding the minister wants to see us"Cassie said "All right , How about noon"Dimitri ask "Sure I will let you get back to work"Cassie said and left.

At Julia~ Jax was there." I'm sorry about Brenda have you plan the funeral"Jax ask "I'm going to spread the Ashe somewhere Brenda loved I don't want a funeral for Brenda" Julia said "Why"Jax ask " Not everyone in this town loved Brenda"Julia said as Robin came in. "Julia if you want any help"Robin said "Thank you I was just telling Jax there will be no funeral"Julia said "Julia, Brenda did have a lot of people who loved her"Jax said "This is finale"Julia said she left. "How are you"Robin ask " I'm fine I loved my wife"Jax said " I know you love Skye but you and Brenda had history she a part of you like Stone is with me"Robin said "Yes"Jax said

At Rae~ Skye knock on the door but Rae didn't open the door so Skye broke in. "Rae"Skye said she turn on the lights. " No turn them off"Rae said "You have a hangover don't you"Skye ask "Yes I never got to know Brenda and she gone! I made a big mistake! Rae yelled "I'm sorry"Skye said I know but I want to be alone"Rae said " I will not let you destroy yourself let me help you"Skye said " Just leave me alone go be with Chandler enjoy you're son and be glad his alive"Rae said "I'm"Skye said

At ELQ~ Lila went to see Dimitri. "Do you love my sister"Lila ask "Yes I do why"Dimitri ask " Just make Cassie happy" Lila said " I will"Dimitri said

At Cassie/ Josslyn office~ " Josslyn I don't think we can save our magazine"Cassie said " Me either all the sponsors have pull" Josslyn said " I guess it's over"Cassie said "Yes "Josslyn said " I don't know what we will do now"Cassie said "We will find away" Josslyn said "Yes anyway I have a wedding to plan"Cassie said " Our you sure about Marry Dimitri"Josslyn ask "Yes I'm sure I love Dimitri"Cassie said " All right you have my support"Josslyn said "Thank you how are you and Tommy"Cassie ask "Great but I have a feeling there is something going on between Page and Tommy"Josslyn said "I'm sorry Cassie said "It's okay I know how to handle her"Josslyn said a man came in with wedding dress. "Mrs. Jacks I have some dress for you to try on"The man said "Thank you Frank, Do you have my bride dress"Cassie ask Yes"Frank said Cassie and Josslyn try on her dress as Skye came in. "Cassie you look beautiful"Skye said "Thank you, You sure see the necklace that I'm wear its in the safe Dimitri brought me a all diamond one"Cassie said "Wow sound beautiful"Josslyn said It's is"Cassie said Edmund came in. "What are you doing here"Cassie ask "We need to talk "Edmund said " I don't think so"Skye said " It will be fine"Cassie said Josslyn and Skye left.

“You look beautiful to bad you're marrying the wrong man I will make you happier then Dimitri and I'm the heir the one with the power"Edmund said he touch Cassie face. "Dimitri has power to now leave us alone you have everything just be happy with that and that tramp Floss"Cassie said " I don't want a tramp I want a women"Edmund said and left

No comments:

Post a Comment