Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 22

At General Hospital~ Chandler room~ Lila came in. "Chandler I'm glad you're doing will I love you and don't ever want to lose you" Lila said "I agree"Cassie said as she came in to the room. "Well you to agree on something"Cassie said "We both love you and I'm so glad you're all right", So you and Kristina are back together"Cassie ask "Yes we our"Chandler said " I can't wait for the new baby a new cousin for Claire"Lila said "Yes same here"Cassie said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye came in. "Skye are you okay" Jax ask “No Rae is drinking and it scare me"Skye said " I'm sorry we will help Rae"Jax said "How are you doing, It' s okay that you're upset about Brenda she was you're past"Skye said "Yes she was I want to do something to honor Brenda"Jax said " You have my support"Skye said

At Julia~ Rae and Alan came in. "Why did you call us"Alan ask "About Brenda Funeral I'm going to spread her Ashe somewhere Brenda loved I don't want a funeral"Julia said " All right let us be there"Rae said " I will"Julia said

At the Police Station~Ned came in. "Have you found anything on Brenda car cash"Ned ask No but we our looking into it"Mac said " Thank you"Ned said " Anna came in. I hear you were back it's good to see you"Mac said " You to"Anna said

At Robin/Patrick~ Robin was looking at a picture of Brenda when Patrick came in. "Robin our you okay"Patrick ask " I keep thinking I could of stop her and help her more"Robin said "It's not you're fault she lose her mind"Patrick said "No but I could of been there for her"Robin said "Yea"Patrick said " I hope they fine the person who did this"Robin said " Me to"Patrick said

At General Hospital~ Chandler room~ "How is the wedding plans going"Chandler ask "Great but we will put it on hold till you get better"Cassie said " You don't have to I will be there"Chandler said " Don't push yourself"Cassie said " I will not"Chandler said David came in. " How is my brother doing"Cassie ask "Great his new heart is doing well"David said "How long will I be here"Chandler ask "Just 3 more weeks' David said "That when my wedding is so you will be there"Cassie said " Yes I will"Chandler said “Just no dance"David said "I agree and thank you Dr.Hayward for again saving my family if you ever need anything"Cassie said " Yes well help you"Chandler said as Edward came in. "Chandler I'm glad you're alright I have a job at the office for you"Edward said "Why would I work at ELQ"Chandler ask “It's safe for you then working with you're father and with you're new heart"Edmund said " I'm not sure what I will do I need time 'Chandler said "Fine, Cassie Dimitri is doing a great job at ELQ you sure be proud"Edward said " I'm Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment