Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 23”



At Alexis/Ric~ Kristina was packing when Alexis came in. "Are you moving"Alexis ask "Yes I'm back with Chandler"Kristina said “I'm happy for you and Chandler I hope you both can work this out"Alexis said " Me to, Oh mother it's a lie"Kristina said "What"Alexis ask "I didn't want Chandler to jump so I lied that I was pregnant I was scare and I don't know what to do"Kristina said "Our you going to tell Chandler the truth"Alexis ask " Skye thinks I sure keep the lie going"Kristina said "Of course she does"Alexis said "Skye is worry that she will lose her son"Kristina said " I don't want you to get hurt"Alexis said " I will not"Kristina said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas just hang up the phone as Emily came in."Who was that"Emily ask "Laura, Lucky is doing well"Nikolas said "That great well they be home soon"Emily ask "Yes"Nikolas said "Did you tell Laura about Dimitri"Emily ask "Yes"Nikolas said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ "So how is the magazine"Dimitri ask "We our closing it I can't save it"Cassie said " I'm sorry I know how much you loved it"Dimitri said "I did, I loved working"Cassie said "Why don't you work at the hotel"Dimitri ask "Maybe"Cassie said "Josslyn can to"Dimitri said " I will take to her"Cassie said the nanny came in with Harper Skye. "She been cough all day"The nanny said "Let's go to the hospital"Dimitri said " No , I know what to do"Cassie said they went into the bathroom and turn on the hot water. "The steam will help" Cassie said " How do you know what to do"Dimitri ask " Alex had this don't you remember"Cassie ask " No"Dimitri said " You were busy then when Alex was little"Cassie said "Yes I miss a lot but not this time"Dimitri said "No"Cassie said Harper Skye was feeling better.

At Skye/Jax~ Alexis came in. "Alexis ,,Jax isn't here"Skye said "Good ,We need to talk how dare you tell my daughter to keep this lie"Alexis said "I'm doing what I need to do to save my son"Skye said " I get that I do but my daughter will get hurt by this lie and I will not have it"Alexis said " This is Kristina idea to if you stop her you will cost her the man she love do you want that"Skye ask " No I guess I have no choice"Alexis said and left.

At the Yacht~Skye princess~ Lorenzo was working when Cassie came in. "Cassie ,Why are you here" Lorenzo ask " To go over my wedding plans were having the party here"Cassie said "Yes I forget"Lorenzo said "Our you going to stop it"Cassie ask " No as long as you ask Lila to the wedding we our family you need you're sister" Lorenzo said "The only sister I need is Josslyn ,Fine I will have my wedding party somewhere else"Cassie said as Skye came in."Cassie can have her party here"Skye said " As long as Lila is coming, I'm trying to put this family back together we almost lose Chandler " Lorenzo said " I know I would hate to lose Chandler I love him"Cassie said " I know you do" Lorenzo said " Let me talk to Lorenzo"Skye said Cassie went to look around. " Lorenzo ,I know you want to put this family back together I wish the girls would get along to but we can't make them"Skye said " I just hate that Lila and Cassie our fighting and our son was sick and didn't tell us" Lorenzo said " I hate it too I always wanted to be a good mother"Skye said " You are" Lorenzo said they share a hug as Cassie came by. " Mother are you okay" Cassie ask "Yes we were just talking"Skye said " I will ask Lila to my wedding but it doesn't mean anything"Cassie said " We know it's hard" Lorenzo said "Yes it is"Cassie said "Do you need any help with the wedding"Skye ask " No I just need you to watch the children when we go on our honeymoon"Cassie said "Sure where are you going"Skye ask " I don't know Dimitri is plan that"Cassie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment