Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 3

At a Empty office~ Ned and Lois were there. "Thank you for support me on this"Ned said " I love you and I want you happy"Lois said " me to we will be happy this time"Ned said they share a kiss as Tracy came in. "Ned have you lose you're mind" Quit ELQ"Tracy said "Mother I wasn't happy there and I can be happy by opening my own company"Ned said "Are you going to run a company by you're"Tracy ask "No I'm join"Julia said as she came in. "You"Tracy ask "Yes I'm a great business women"Julia said "Mother I get you you're scared but I will be fine"Ned said "You better Be' Tracy said and left. "Julia, I'm glad you're join me in this"Ned said "Thank you I know we can do this"Julia said

At Cassie/Dimitri~Dimitri came in with Cassie and throw everything. "Dimitri"Cassie said " His not getting anything else! I wish I could fight this"Dimitri said as Alexis came in. "Dimitri you call me"Alexis said "Yes I want you to help me fight Edmund I can't lose to him"Dimitri said "There is nothing legal I can do for you I'm sorry"Alexis said "Damn it! Dimitri yelled as Alexander came in. "Father, Why our you upset"Alexander ask "Alexander I love you son but I just learn that Nikolas isn't my father we have to move"Dimitri said "To where"Alex ask "I don't know yet"Dimitri said "Why don't we go looking for a place", The Twins will be coming home soon"Cassie said "Sure"Dimitri said they left.

At AJ/Lydia~ "AJ I haven't been feeling good so I went to see Dr.Hardy today"Lydia said "What is it, Are you okay"AJ ask "Yes , We our having a baby"Lydia said "A baby"AJ ask "Yes"Lydia said "But will you be okay"AJ ask "Yes, I just have to stay away from stress"Lydia said "But what about Down syndrome"AJ ask "It could happened" Lydia said "Well we be okay" I want this baby"AJ said " Me to"Lydia said

At the lake house~ Skye and Jax old house~ Dimitri and Cassie and Alex came in the house was for sale. " Oh this was my parents old house they were happy here" We sure buy it"Cassie said "How many room does it have"Dimitri ask " I think Five"Cassie said "That all, It's not as big as our old one"Alexander said " I know son I hate this to"Dimitri said " Let's buy this"Cassie said " I don't know"Dimitri said Cassie phone rang. "All right I will be right there"Cassie said and hang up. "Darling is everything okay"Dimitri said " No, I have to go to the office, Can you meet the relater here and buy the house"Cassie ask "Sure Darling, I will take care of it"Dimitri said Cassie left. "Father are we really buy it"Alex ask "No"Dimitri said as Skye and Jax came in. "Dimitri, Alexander what are you doing here"Skye ask "Cassandra wants to buy this house, Why our you here"Dimitri ask "We used to live here and hear it was for sale"Jax said "Do you want to buy it"Dimitri ask "Yes we do"Skye said "Sure we will not fight you on this , Cassandra will understand"Dimitri said "Thank you"Skye said "Have you figure out on what you're going to do"Jax said " I have no clue"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment