Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 4”

At Edmund house~ He was packing when Floss came in. 'Floss, What are you doing here"Edmund ask "Will you're going to need a women to help you with this"Floss said they share a kiss. "Maybe but I'm not sure it's you"Edmund said "Why not" "We our perfect for each other" I don't love you' Floss said " No and I don't love you"Edmund said they share a kiss. "Maybe this will work"Edmund said "What you have a plan to get more of what Dimitri has Don't you"Floss ask "Yes I want Cassandra"Edmund said

At Josslyn/Cassandra office~ "Josslyn, What is the problem"Cassie ask "Well since our model is in a mental hospital all our sponsored have pull out we need to find a new model and save our magazine"Josslyn said "Oh no, How bad"Cassie ask "It's bad"Josslyn said "Well who could be our model? Cassie ask

At Nikolas/Emily~ Liz came in. "What do you want"To me that Edmund isn't mine either"Nikolas ask "No I came to see if you're all right and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I'm worry about you and the boys"Liz said "Don't worry about me as for Edmund he finally gets everything that Dimitri had well almost"Nikolas said

At the Yalta club~Cassie came in. "Mrs.Jacks, Would you like a table"The man ask "Yes"Cassie said she went to her table and wait for Dimitri and Alexander and look around to see if she could find anyone who could be a model when Page came by. "You're perfect"Cassie said "For what"Page ask " We need a model for our magazine and you're perfect"Cassie said " I will think about it"Page said "All right"Cassie said as Page left as Edmund came in. "Cassandra can I order you a drink"Edmund ask "No"Cassie said Edmund move closer to Cassie, "You're with the wrong brother I can give you everything"Edmund said and left as Dimitri came in. "Dimitri ,Where is our son"Cassie ask "Back at home Alexander didn't want to come"Dimitri said " Oh will did you get the house"Cassie ask "No you're parents came in and wanted it"Dimitri said " Oh where will we live' Cassie ask " I found the perfect house for us I will show it to you, How was work"Dimitri ask "Not good we have to hire a new model I want to hire Page"Cassie said "That a great idea, Let me show you the house"Dimitri said they left.

At The lake-house~ Skye and Jax were there. " I'm so glad we brought it"Jax said " Me to , It's where it all start for us"Skye said "Our new start" Jax said " I love it, Now we need to set a date"Skye said "Yes we do"Jax said " How about in a month"Skye ask "Sure at St.Angels"Jax ask " No somewhere else"Skye said "How about here"outside"Jax ask " I like it"Skye said " Me to just a simple wedding"Jax said "Soon Cassie and Dimitri will be marry to"Skye said " Yes"Jax said " What"Skye ask " I think this will chance Dimitri and I hope for the best"Jax said " Me to"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment