Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 35”

At ELQ~ Edward office~ Tracy was sit at Edward desk when Alan came in. "Tracy"Alan said "I know Daddy is gone we are all alone now"Tracy said "No we are not alone, I'm here for you"Alan said they share a hug.

At the Police Station~ Emily cell~ Monica came by. "Mom, What is it you look sad"Emily said " It's not good news It's about Edward his gone"Monica said "No"Emily said "I want you to fight we will get you out of here"Monica said " I hope so"Emily said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was throwing picture of him and Emily when Page came in. "Daddy stop this mother needs us to get her free"Page said " No it's over for your mother and I, I'm not stand by her this time"Nikolas said "You can't just give up on the person you love" Page said " I know you're upset and you love you're mother but she did this on her own"Nikolas said

At Skye/Jax~ Lila and Chandler and Cassie were there. "What is it mother"Chandler ask "Edward died today"Skye said "No" Lila said " I guess his finally with Grandmother"Cassie said "Yes his soulmate"Chandler said "Yes"Skye said

At the Park~ Page was sit down crying as Tommy came by. "Page are you okay"Tommy ask "No my mother could go to jail and my grandfather died today life is so great! Page yelled Tommy hug her as Josslyn came by. "Page I'm sorry about Emily and Edward" Josslyn said "Thank you I sure go to the bail hearing"Page said and left." I wish I could fix this for Page as a friend"Tommy said " I know"Josslyn said

At the bail hearing~ Alexis was talking to Zander and Emily. "Thank you for doing this"Zander said " I miss a lot of you're life and now we found each other I will not lose you again"Alexis said " I don't blame you"Zander said " I know. Lydia had her twins today Kristin and Edward"Alexis said "That nice"Zander said The judge came in everyone stand up. Nikolas and Liz and Lucky and Laura and Dimitri and Page and Monica and Alan were there. " How do you plea"The Judge ask "Guilty"Emily said "Guilty"Zander said "Your honor both Mrs,Cassadine and Mr. Smith have family here they will not jump bail"Alexis said "Bail is set for ten million each 'The judge said "It's not over you both will pay"Dimitri said and left. "Nikolas"Emily said he left. "Emily you can stay with us"Monica said "All right"Emily said

At Lila grave stone~ Tracy was there with flowers. "Hello Mother sorry it's been a while I miss you, You always understand and loved me no matter what I did I guess now you and Daddy are finally together"Tracy said Dillon and Ned came by and hug their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment