Wednesday, August 10, 2016

‘’All we’d ever need part 3 ch 34”


At the Police Station~ Emily and Zander were in a room when Alexis came in. "What did you to do"Alexis ask Emily told Alexis everything. "This isn't good"Alexis said "There is more"Zander said in the hallway~ Lydia and AJ were there. "We have to help Emily"AJ said "I just can't believe both of them did this"Lydia said "Me either but there family"AJ said "We will help them"Alan said

At the Cassadine mansion~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "Darling it's our again"Dimitri said as Edmund came in. "Why are you here"Edmund ask "I'm the heir this is all my get out! Dimitri yelled "I will keep fighting for what I want, Cassandra his going to hurt you again"Edmund said Dimitri pull Cassie in. "No I will not"Dimitri said Edmund left.

At the Police Station~ "Alexis can you get them out"Monica ask "For now they have to stay in jail we will try to get there bail tomorrow"Alexis said "Does it look good"Alan ask "No it doesn't”Alexis said "No" Lydia said "Lydia are you okay"AJ ask " No I'm having the baby now" Lydia said they left.

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Liz and Dimitri were talking, " I want you to help me put Emily and Zander behind bars"Liz said " I will mother thanks to there lie I almost lose everything"Dimitri said "Yes you did" Liz said as Cassie came in with the the twins. "What are you two up to"Cassie ask "Noting darling"Dimitri said "Well I don't believe you, I know you're both anger with Emily I'm to but Liz think about Emily she was trying to ease you're pain"Cassie said "Would you feel the same way if no one told you you're baby was dead"Liz ask " The pain of lose a child never goes away I still carry that pain of what I did to Lizzy every day" Cassie said "Yes but you had a choice I didn't Liz said and left. " I have to go"Dimitri said "Dimitri"Cassie said " I will go after my stepmother because of her lie we almost lose everything"Dimitri said "Fine I guess I can't talk you out of this"Cassie said "No"Dimitri said

At General Hospital~ Lydia was give birth Aj was holding her hand. "We our almost done one more push"Dr.Hardy said Lydia push. "Here is you're daughter, just one more push for you're son"Dr.Hardy said "Twins"AJ ask "Yes I wanted it to be a surprise for you" Lydia said " I love it and you"AJ said Lydia was holding there daughter. "What do you want to name her"Lydia ask " I don't know"AJ said "Another push"Dr.Hardy said she push and out came there son. "Are they healthy"AJ ask "Yes"Dr.Hardy said

In the hallway~ Lois and Ned came by Monica and Alan and Skye. "What is it"Alan ask "It's grandfather his gone"Ned said "No"Alan said "Yes I'm sorry, I been trying to fine mother but I can't find her"Ned said "I will go look for her"Alan said "Alan"Monica said " I just need some air"Alan said "This is so sad"Skye said as AJ came by. "What is it"AJ ask "AJ we have some bad news Edward is gone"Monica said "No"AJ said "Yes"Skye said "Well you be okay"Monica ask "Yes I have to for my twins sake"AJ said "Twins"Monica ask "Yes Lydia wanted it to be a surprise "AJ said and went into the room to see his wife and children. "AJ what is it you look sad"Lydia said "I'm Grandfather died this morning"Aj said "I'm sorry" Lydia said "Me to finally Grandfather accept me and we got along"AJ said "Let's name our son after him"Lydia said " I like it thank you"AJ said they share a kiss as Alexis came in. "Come meet you're grandchildren, Your grandson Edward"Lydia said "Hello Edward, What you're daughter name"Alexis ask "We haven't pick out her name yet"AJ said "How about Kristin Natasha"Lydia said " I love it"AJ said "Me to I'm glad we found each other"ALexis said " Me to"Lydia said

No comments:

Post a Comment