Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 36”


At Dimitri office~ Cassie came in and decision to help Dimitri unpack his boxes and she came across a file with her name on it and she read it. " Oh my god! Cassie yelled as Dimitri came in. "Darling ,What are you doing"Dimitri ask "I thought it would be nice if I unpack you're boxes and help you setup you're office but I sure of know better! You're a bastard! Cassie yelled "What did I do"Dimitri ask "You ruin my magazine! You pay the sponsors to pull their aids! You bastard! Cassie yelled and slap him. "Yes I did"Dimitri said "Why"Cassie ask "I don't want you to work I need you to help me with dinner party and etc and you can't do that with work and the children"Dimitri said " So you just ruin my dream" I hate you! I want a divorce"Cassie yelled "If you leave me I will take the children now I have work to do "Dimitri said Cassie left.

At General Hospital~ Dr .Hardy office~ Kristina was there. "Kristina I have some news you're pregnant"Dr.Hardy said "For real"Kristina ask "Yes"Dr.Hardy said "Thank you" Kristina said she left as Justin came in. Justin I hear about Edward I'm sorry'' Simone said "Thank you I'm glad I came back to town"Justin said " Me to"Simone said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Emily and Brooklyn and Alan and Dillon and Tracy and Ned and Lois and Skye and Lila and Chandler and Cassie were there. "I would like to make a toast to my parents who our finally together"Alan said "Yes forever"Monica said "Do you need help with the funeral"Skye ask "No thank you"Alan said " I wonder who Daddy left ELQ to"Tracy said "Tracy"Alan said she left. "You know it's mother way of dealing with her pain"Ned said "Yes"Alan said "I would like to sing at the funeral "Brooklyn said "Sure"Alan said " Lila can we talk alone"Cassie ask "Sure"Lila said they went outside into the garden. "Did you know that Dimitri destroy my magazine is that why you try to stop the wedding.Cassie ask "Yes I want to tell you but I didn't want to lose you again either"Lila said " I understand"Cassie said "What are you going to do" Lila ask " I will leave Dimitri I just need some stuff on him so I can keep the children"Cassie said " Let me help you' Lila said "How"Cassie ask " I'm sure Dimitri has some stuff in his office at ELQ" Lila said "Thank you I can't lose them again"Cassie said

Inside~ Kristina came by Skye." I have some great news I'm really pregnant" Kristina said "That is great"Skye said as Chandler came by. "What is going on"Chandler ask " Nothing we our just talking about Edward it's sad"Kristina said "Yes it is" Chandler said

At Ric/Alexis~ Zander and Alexis came in. " I take it you got bail"Ric said "Yes Zander is going to stay with us for a while"Alexis said "I hope it's okay"Zander said "Yes it's fine"Ric said Zander went into a room. "Alexis ,Are you sure about taking this case"Ric ask "Yes I will be fine"Alexis said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was sit in the dark and drinking when Cassie came in. "Darling I know you would be back you always come back to me"Dimitri said he pull her in. "Yes I want to make this work"Cassie said " Good, You know I did this because I love you"Dimitri said I know, I'm tired"Cassie said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment