Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 37”


At Lila/Morgan~ "Morgan I need you're help in fine dirty on Dimitri" Lila said "Why"Morgan ask "Cassie found out about what Dimitri did and now she wants out and the children I promise her I would help her" Lila said "I'm glad Cassie finally knows, Let's fine dirty"Morgan said

At Skye/Jax~ "Skye, How are you doing"Jax ask "I'm glad that Edward and I finally got along"Skye said " Me to"Jax said they share a kiss. "Did you find anything about you're son"Skye ask "Yes he lives in London"Jax said "London"Skye ask "Yes, Did you live there"Jax ask "Yes with Althea "Skye said "Will you go with me"Jax ask "Yes after Edward funeral"Skye said "Sure"Jax said

At Ned office~ Julia came in. "'I'm sorry about Edward" Julia said " Thank you hate that his gone. We had a big fight"Ned said " Edward know you loved him" Julia said " I hope so"Ned said they share a kiss and had sex.

At Ned/Lois~ Lois was on the phone. "Ned Please call me I'm worry about you I love you"Lois said and hang up. back at Ned office~ Ned was getting dress. "This is a mistake "Ned said "Yes I'm sorry"Julia said "We both are at fault here but I can't lose Lois I love her"Ned said " I understand" Julia said "Thank you"Ned said and left. Julia cried.

The next day~

At The Quartermaine~ Monica was looking out the window when Bobbie came in. "Monica"Bobbie said "Bobbie I was just wish Edward was still here I need him to help Emily"Monica said "Edward will watch over Emily she will be fine"Bobbie said " I hope so"Monica said Lucy and Kevin came in."We just wanted to say how sorry we our about Edward"Lucy said "Yes if you need anything"Kevin said "Thank you both"Monica said Alan came in."Alan I'm sorry about Edward he was a great father in law when we were married" Lucy said "For a short time"Monica said "Edward care for you and was happy that you came back to the hospital both of you 'Alan said "Thank you"Kevin said Mac and Felicia came in. "We our sorry"Felicia said "Thank you we need to plan the funeral"Alan said they left."Alan"Monica said " I promise you we will not lose our daughter to"Alan said " I hope so"Monica said " I have a plan"Alan said

At General Hospital~ AJ was watching the twins thought the window. " I will tell you about Grandfather"AJ said

At Lois/Ned~ "You came in late last night"Lois said " Yes I'm sorry I had a meeting"Ned said "It’s okay I know it helps you by working but I'm here for you" Lois said " I know and I love you for it"Ned said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment