Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 47

At the Park~ Dimitri came by. "Dad"Alexander said he came up to Dimitri. "Alexander I miss you to, Liv and Harper Skye "Dimitri said "Mrs.Cassadine call me " the nanny said "Yes it's okay"Dimitri said " I have to chance Liv can you watch them"The nanny ask "Sure"Dimitri said he took Harper-Skye and the nanny left with Liv."Oh Harper Skye you look so much like you're mother I love you both and I'm going to get this family back"Dimitri said " I hope so Dad I miss you"Alexander said " me to son"Dimitri said

At the Princess~ Cassie and Justin were meeting again. " I been thinking of share custody I want my children to have both of us"Cassie said " All right our you sure" Justin ask "Yes I just let Dimitri see the children at the park "Cassie said " I will get the paperwork starting"Justin said

At the Courthouse~ Emily and Zander trial ~ "Now since there is no proof that there was a baby all we have is a confess that it I'm drop the case"The Judge said "Thank you your honor"Alexis said The judge left. "Let's get you home"Monica said "Thank you Alexis"Emily said "You're welcome"Alexis said

At Rae~ Rae and Mike were in bed together. "So when are you going to tell Skye about us"Mike ask " I don't know , I'm not sure where this is going' Rae said " Where would you like it to go"Mike ask " I Could see it going into something what about you"Rae ask "Yes I could to"Mike said

At Cassie~ Cassie open the door it was her nanny and children and Dimitri. "Mom we had fun with Dad"Alexander ask "I'm glad you did I need to talk to you you're father alone"Cassie said the nanny and children left. "What is it"Dimitri ask "I'm going to let you have share custody of the children I don't want them to have the same childhood like I did"Cassie said "Thank you , Will not regret it"Dimitri said " I hope no"Cassie said "When can I have them"Dimitri ask "Tomorrow night "Cassie said " I hope we can be friends"Dimitri said "For the children's sake we can"Cassie said

At the Quartermaine~ Emily do you want something to eat"Monica ask "I'm fine, So when is the review of you're vow with Dad"Emily ask "We our put them off"Monica said " Not again I will be fine"Emily said "Yes you will and you can stay here as long as you like and you're right we will not be put it off anymore"Monica said as Alan came in. "Emily I'm glad the case is drop"Alan said " Me to. I'm going to rest"Emily said she left. "I'm worry about Zander I know he wants Emily"Alan said "Yes but Emily will handle him"Monica said " Yes I just wish we could get Nikolas and Emily back together"Alan said "Me to"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment