Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 66”

At Skye/Jax~ "Cassie our you sure you sure be out of the hospital"Skye ask Yes I need to be here of my family and Josslyn and I our going to put the grand-opening on hold "Cassie said "No Chandler would not want that"Skye said "You're mother is right" Lorenzo said "Fine I will Call Josslyn"Cassie said "Do you need help mother" Lila ask 'No you're father and I need to do this"Skye said "All right" Lila said "How are you"Skye ask "I'm holding on" Lila said " Sure go"Cassie said she went outside and Called Dimitri. Meet me at the club"Cassie said and hang up.

At General Hospital~ Dr. hardy office~ Kristina and Alexis were there. "What our the chance that my baby will live a long life"Kristina ask "There been a lot of improvements on this with the right medical care the baby can make it up to 8 years old"Dr.Hardy said "What kind of health problems"Alexis ask "Mostly Heart problems"Dr.Hardy said "All this baby life he or she will be in the hospital"Kristina ask "Maybe we don't know but this baby will need a full time nurse you only have two days to make a choice"Dr.Hardy said "Thanks"Alexis said they left.

At the Country club~ Cassie and Dimitri were there. "What do you need"Dimitri ask " With what happened with Chandler and Morgan it made me realize that life is short I want to try again"Cassie said " I want that to I love you Cassandra" I'm sorry for hurt you"Dimitri said "We both hurt each other"Cassie said they share a kiss. "Take me home"Cassie said they left.

On the Docks~ Nikolas ran into Emily. "How are you doing"Emily ask "All right,You"Nikolas ask "Good there is something you sure now Zander and I have been seeing each other"Emily said "Well you both have a lot in common "Nikolas said "Nikolas"Emily said " I can't do this"Nikolas said

At Skye/Jax~ Kristina and Alexis came in. "Thank you for meeting us we want you to help plan Chandler funeral he loved you so much"Skye said "Yes he did, I loved him to"Kristina said "Our you going to keep the baby"Skye ask " I don't know he or she will have a lot of medical problems"Kristina said "If it's money we will help with that" Lorenzo said " No it's not that is it fair for this baby to be in the hospital all he or her life"Kristina ask "Kristina is it you're choice but I hope you keep it's the only thing I have left of my son"Skye said " I know"Kristina said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie bedroom~ He lay her on the bed. "Cassandra if this hurts you or the baby let me know"Dimitri said "You never hurt me when we our making love"Cassie said they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment