Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 70”




At Skye/Jax~ "Skye our you sure about going tonight"Jax ask "Yes it will be good to get out"Skye said "All right'Jax said " I saw Kevin the another day it help I may see him again"Skye said "Good"Jax said

At Lorenzo~ He was on the phone. " I want you to find out why my son is gone! Lorenzo yelled

At the Garden~ Josslyn and Cassie were there to make sure everything was set. "It's going to be a great night" Josslyn said "Yes it will be a hit"Cassie said everyone came in. "Cassie and Josslyn this hotel is different it looks great"Jax said "Thank you I want everyone to come outside"Cassie said they went outside by the Garden. " Oh my god it's like mother garden:"Alan said "Yes we wanted to honor Grandmother by having a garden just like what she had we even our naming this hotel the Garden""Cassie said "Oh Cassie and Josslyn thank you both so much mother would love this"Alan said "Thank you I wish I know Grandmother"Cassie said "Welcome to our hotel I hope you enjoy it "Josslyn said "Dimitri what do you think"Cassie ask "He was holding a glass. " I think it's great darling all you're dreams our coming true while my empire is destroyed by ELQ! Dimitri yelled "Dimitri we will talk about this later! Cassie yelled "No! I know your the spy that has been helping Edmund! My own brother you're old lover! "Why are you betrayed like this! Dimitri yelled "Why? You want to know why" You destroy my magazine so this is payback! You took the magazine that I loved so I took what you loved away! Cassie yelled "You were never going to tell me were you! Well I'm going to take the children from you! Dimitri yelled "This is enough! Jax said "Yes it is say goodbye to the children love! Dimitri yelled he ran out. "Cassie it's going to be okay we will hire a great lawyer"Jax said "Yes will"Skye said " I need to fine Dimitri to talk to him"Cassie said and left."Wow! What a night 'Tommy said "Yes"Josslyn said "Alexis how much trouble is Cassie in"Jax said "I'm not sure but she could lose the children"Alexis said " I will make sure that doesn't happened"Skye said

Outside~ Dimitri got into his car and Cassie jump in to,. "Dimitri ,We need to talk"Cassie said "There is nothing to talk about I hate you! I don't love you anymore"Dimitri yelled he was driving so fast. "Slow down"Cassie yelled they hit a tree and Cassie hit her head. "Dimitri wake up. "Cassandra Dimitri said He touch her as Helena came by. "What do you want"Dimitri ask "He got out of the car. "This is perfect I will take Cassandra and keep her alive till the baby is born then we can get ruin of her and you can have the children"Helena said Dimitri look at Cassie. "No I'm mad at Cassandra but I will not let you kill her"Dimitri said "Fine you had you're chance"Helena said Dimitri called for help. He touch Cassie hair. " Oh love I hope i'm doing the right thing I could of had it all" Don't let me regret this"Dimitri said he took Cassie necklace off as the ambulate came by. "Please help my ex-wife she pregnant to"Dimitri said "Yes sir”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment