Wednesday, August 10, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 71”

At General Hospital~ Cassie family came in as the ambulate came in with her on a starch and Dimitri by them. "What did you do to my daughter"Skye yelled "Cassandra jump into my car and we hit a tree it was a accident"Dimitri said "Our daughter better live"Skye yelled " I will look at her"Alan said "Alan I think it's best if you let Tony look at Cassie"Monica said "David came by. ""Tony is off to I will look at Cassie"David said " Just save our daughter"Jax said "And mine Cassandra is pregnant"Dimitri said David went to look at Cassie.

"My daughter better make it I'm sure you're loving this if something happens to Cassie you get full custody of the children and I will not allow it"Skye yelled "Me either I will ported my nephew and niece"Josslyn said " It's not funny that you are not hurt"Jax said Nikolas and Liz and Alexis came in. "Dimitri ,What is going on"Nikolas ask as Dimitri came by them. "Cassandra and I were in a car cash it's bad"Dimitri said Mac came by. "Mac " I want you to arrest Dimitri for the car crash that injury my daughter"Jax said "We our looking into it 'Mac said "Mother" Lila said "You're sister has to be fine she just has to"Skye said "Dr.Hayward and Dr.Hardy came by. "How is Cassie"Jax ask He took Skye hand. "It doesn't look good Cassie has a lot of bleeding in the brain and now she in a coma"David said "No , What about the baby"Skye ask "We will monitor the pregnant but we may have to take the baby out"Dr.Hardy said "Well both Cassie and the baby make it" Josslyn ask "We don't know"Dr,Hardy said "Cassandra ,Would want you do anything to save the baby"Dimitri said "You would love that I beat you plan this! Skye yelled "No I did not it was a accident"Dimitri said "Dimitri I suggest you don't save anything"Alexis said "But I didn't do this it was a accident she and I were fighting and I hit a tree"Dimitri said "Did anyone see you"Nikolas ask

Flashback~ To Helena coming by~ "No"Dimitri said " Look my son didn't do this to Cassie he loves her"Liz said "Yea some kind of love it is"Skye said "Let's go see Cassie"Jax said Skye and Jax left. "You better not take the children from my sister" Lila said "You can't stop me"Dimitri said "Dimitri let's go home and talk"Nikolas said they left.

Cassie room~ Skye and Jax were there. "Please wake up I can't lose another child! Skye yelled "We will not lose our daughter I promise you"Jax said David came in. "Can you pull a miracle and save our daughter"Skye ask " I wish I could give you a miracle but I can't"David said

In the hallway~ Rae and Alan were talking. "Why can our family just get a break if Cassie dies I believe that Skye will break"Rae said " I believe that to but I'm hoping that Cassie will wake up"Alan said "Do you think she will"Rae ask "The doctor in me no but the Grandfather in me wants to believe she will like Father used to say us Quartermaine can handle anything"Alan said "Yes they can"Monica said as she came by. " I just hope Cassie makes it"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment