Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 77”

At the Garden hotel~ Josslyn was working when Carly came in. "How are things"Carly ask "Not good I need my sister I can't do this alone" Josslyn said " I can help you run the hotel I did once with you're father it will be just till Cassie wake up"Carly said " That is great thanks mother" Josslyn said " You're welcome. Do you want to talk"Carly ask "I'm scare that I will lose my sister"Josslyn said Carly hug Josslyn.

At Kristina~ Lorenzo came in. "What can I do for you" Kristina ask " How is my grandchild" Lorenzo ask "Great I found out it's a girl, Chandler" Kristina said "You're name the baby after my son" Lorenzo ask "Yes I'm"Kristina said "Thank you, I came to see if you need anything"Lorenzo said " No I'm fine , I will let you see the baby but I will not let this baby be in the mob" Kristina said "Either will I , I do regret let my son work with me" Lorenzo said

At the Center~ New Jersey~ Cassie was brought in as Skye and Jax and Lila and Josslyn watch. "Cassie better be take care of here' Jax said "We will Mr.Jacks"the nurse said "We will be here in the morning"Skye said " I hope this is the right thing to do" Lila said " Me to"Skye said

At Dimitri~ Dimitri was thinking about his plan when he saw a vision of Cassie. "Cassandra"Dimitri said "You really think you can get ruin of me that easy" I will come back"Cassie said "Never now go away"Dimitri said Cassie vision left as Dimitri phone rang it was Helena. "It's done we put the look alike in Cassie room in new Jersey no one will ever know" Helena said "Good"Dimitri said He hang up the phone and had another drink.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye look at a photo of her children. "Why do I keep lose my children? First Chandler now Cassie I'm not meant to be a mother"Skye ask " No you're a great mother this isn't you're fault we will find out what happened that night in the car"Jax said " I just want Cassie to wake up! Skye yelled "Me to" Jax said

At Josslyn~ She was there with Tommy. " I been thinking of my future I want to have a baby~ You're baby" Josslyn said " You want to have a baby" Tommy ask "Yes I wanted one for so long" but I'm not sure if I want to get marry" Josslyn said " I want one too"Tommy said They made love hoping for a child

No comments:

Post a Comment