Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 78”



At the Garden~ Cassie office~ Skye came in and sit down on her desk when Carly came in. "Why are you here"Skye ask "I'm working here"Carly said "What! You will not take my daughter place here and in her office! Skye yelled Carly took Skye hand. "No, I'm not working in this office I just need a file that is on Cassie desk I'm helping Josslyn that all"Carly said "Thank you, Cassie will wake up"Skye said "Yes she will, Michael did and so will Cassie"Carly said " God I hope so"Skye said

At General Hospital~ Dimitri came in to see his daughter. "How is Aubrey"Dimitri ask "She doing great but you can't take her home yet"Dr. Hardy said "All right"Dimitri said Dr Hardy left as Liz came by. "Dimitri how are you doing without Cassie" Liz ask "Im fine without Cassandra "Dimitri said "You can act like you don't care but you love her" Liz said "No I don't "Dimitri said

Dr. Hardy office~ Josslyn was there. "What kind I do for you"Dr.hardy ask " I want to have a baby and I want to make sure I'm healthy to carry one" Josslyn said "Let's look at you 'Dr.Hardy said "Tommy is a great man" Josslyn said "Yes I'm glad you and my son our happy"Dr. Hardy said " Me to" Josslyn said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica were having breakfast as Emily came in. "Do you want some breakfast"Alan ask "No thanks, I have news I found my own place"Emily said "Really" You don't have to move out"Monica said " I know but I want to"Emily said "Have you found a job yet"Alan ask "Yes Josslyn ask me to work at the hotel she so worry about Cassie"Emily said "We all are"Alan said "Yes I sure go"Emily said she left. " I guess it's just you and Me"Monica said

At Ned/Lois~ " Lois I have a confession to make"Ned said "What is it"Lois ask " I was so upset with losing Brenda I loved her like a little sister and Julia was there we sleep together"Ned said "Do you love her" Lois ask " No it was just to stop the pain that all I'm sorry" Ned said " I need some air" Lois said " I understand"Ned said Lois left.

At the Garden~ Emily came in and ran into Carly. "Why are you here"Carly ask " Josslyn hire me to work here"Emily said "No she did not"Carly said as Josslyn came by.
“Yes I did Emily is going to be the office manager"Josslyn said "You hire both of us"Carly ask "Yes I need this hotel to be a hit that what Cassie would want' Josslyn said "Yes we will help you"Emily said "Yes"Carly said

At the Park~ Lila was there with Claire when Kristina came by. "Kristina how are you doing" Lila ask "It's hard I found out the baby is a girl" Kristina said "A little girl" Lila said "yes , Is it hard being a single mother" Kristina ask "Yes it is but I'm glad you're having the baby you're not alone"Lila said " No I'm going to name her Chandler " Kristina said "That is sweet" Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment