Thursday, August 11, 2016

All we'd ever need part 3 ch 79


At the Rehab center ~ "Cassie" Room~ Skye was there. " Oh Cassie baby you need to wake up please I need you"Skye said as Jax came in, "Sorry I'm late" Jax said "It's okay , Cassie wake up Daddy is here please wake up! Skye yelled "She saw something on "Cassie" neck. "What is it"Jax ask "Cassie has a mold on her neck but it's not on her right side it's on her left side of her neck something is not right"Skye said Jax look at it. "You're right something is off"Jax said "It's all Cassadine on it" Skye said

At the Rehab Center~ Where the real Cassie was~ She was on the bed when a man was touch her. "You're so beautiful no wonder my grandson is in love with you you're his Lasha"The man said as Dimitri came in.
. "Get off her! Dimitri yelled he pull the man off. "Stavors"Dimitri ask "Yes I'm back"Stavors said as Helena came in." I told you not to hurt my wife! Stavors was going to rape her! Dimitri yelled "Everything is fine Cassandra is in a coma still and you can make sure you get the children from Cassandra' Helena said "You are never to touch Cassandra you hear me! Dimitri yelled "Fine"Stavors said " Now go I want to be alone with Cassandra 'Dimitri said they left. "Oh Cassandra I'm sorry I know I sure fix this and do right by you but I just want my children back that you took from me"Dimitri said Cassie was going to wake up. "Not yet"Dimitri said Helena and a doctor came in. "Stop Cassandra from wake up it's not time yet"Dimitri said "Fine I will" the doctor said "Just don't hurt her, Helena we need to talk"Dimitri said they went into the hallway. "Control Stavors I will not have anyone rape my wife"Dimitri said "Fine you just better not fall in with her her again"Helena said " I will not"Dimitri said he hear something. "What is that"Dimitri ask "I'm sure it's nothing"Helena said "No it's coming from this room"Dimitri said he open it. OH my god"Dimitri said " You will not say anything or I will tell everyone where the real Cassandra is! Helena yelled "Fine"Dimitri said they went to see Cassie.

"So is Cassandra still in a coma"Dimitri ask "Yes she is"The doctor said "Thank you"Dimitri said "You don't have that much time"The doctor said he left. "We need to move fast"Dimitri said "Yes we do"Helena said

At the Center~ where the fake Cassie was~ We need to see you're security tapes"Jax said to the doctor. "Why"The doctor ask "We just want to make sure our daughter is having the best care"Skye said Here they are"The doctor said "Thank you"Skye said "You can watch them here"The doctor said he put the tape in and it show a woman and man mess with Cassie and the switch of the fake and real Cassie. "Oh my god! That baster! Where is my daughter! Skye yelled " I'm sorry I don't know how this happened"The doctor said "Skye let's calm down we will fine Cassie but we have to pretend that we don't know what is going on so we can caught Dimitri in this lie and get our grandchildren and daughter"Jax said "You're right"Skye said " I will help in anyway I can 'The doctor said

No comments:

Post a Comment