Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 93


The next day~ At Josslyn/Tommy~ Josslyn was holding a pregnancy test when Tommy came in. "Are you"Tommy ask " No, I being to think I will never get pregnant we been trying for a month know" Josslyn said "Did you call my mother and make an appointment with her"Tommy ask " I did tomorrow"Josslyn said "Whatever it is we will handle it together"Tommy said "Thank you I'm so lucky to have you in my life"Josslyn said " Me to"Tommy said

At Dimitri~ He wake up to fine Cassie gone and she left her scarf on the chair he smell it. "To a new start"Dimitri said to himself.

At Skye/Jax~ " I just got off the phone about you're car they can't fix it" Jax said "Oh that okay I can get another one"Skye said "Yes so why well you at Lorenzo"Jax ask "Lorenzo had information to tell me about it's about Cassie"Skye said "What did she do"Jax ask "Cassie stole Lorenzo gun and was going to kill Dimitri but Lorenzo stop her"Skye said "Why"Jax ask "Lorenzo love Cassie he was her father "Skye said "Don't remember me but how can we trust him"Jax ask " I believe we can, Why don't you"Skye ask "Cassie did try to get Lorenzo to go jail for Morgan "Death" this could be payback"Jax said " I hope you're wrong I want to trust Lorenzo"Skye said "Yea, Is that all that happened" Jax ask "Yes it is"Skye said

At Drug store~ Cassie came in. "Do you have the morning after pill"Cassie ask "Yes"The man said and handle it to her. "Thank you so much" Cassie said and left.

At Dimitri~ He was thinking of a plan to get back his empire when Helena came in. "I thought you were dead"Dimitri ask " I wanted them to believe I was so you would not go to jail"Helena said " I'm glad you're all right I need you're help"Dimitri said "I hear you were kick out of the empire we need to do something about that"Helena said "Yes"Dimitri said

At Cassie~ She was on the phone with Warren. "Warren I would love to go to the ball with you tonight"Cassie said and hang up the nanny came in with Aubrey. "Aubrey has been crying all night"The nanny said Cassie pick up Aubrey. "Oh Audrey you're going to be fine I love you so much"Cassie said "How was she last night"Cassie ask " Fine she drink all her milk"The nanny said "Good I wish I could breastfeed her"Cassie said

At General Hospital~ Nurse's ball~ Lucy and Katherine were there making sure everything was set when Bobbie came in. "We have a problem"Bobbie said
"What is it"Lucy ask "Some of you're dress were run last night there was a flood"Bobbie said " Oh No" Lucy said " I call a couple of stores to get some dress"Bobbie said "Thank you" Lucy said Laura came in. "Katherine I'm glad you're back Stefan Miss you" Laura said " Thank you"Katherine said

No comments:

Post a Comment