Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 11”



The next day~
At General Hospital~ Dr. Hardy office~ Carly and Josslyn were there. " Well I see no reason why this would not work Carly you are heath and we can use Josslyn eggs to have the baby"Dr. Hardy said "Thank you oh mother I'm so happy"Josslyn said " Good that is why I'm doing this"Carly said they left. Bobbie came by. "What did Dr. Hardy say" Bobbie ask "She okay it we start tomorrow"Carly said " Really"Bobbie ask "Mother I will be fine I promise you"Carly said " I hope so I can't lose you"Bobbie said Jamie and Tony came by ."Did the DNA test come back"Carly ask as Lila came by. "Yes I have the test back and MJ and Bella our Morgan children"Tony said "Thank you , Jamie we will help you with the children"Carly said "Thank you"Jamie said Yes you're not alone" Lila said Page came by Tommy. " Our you and Josslyn having a child"Page ask "Yes Carly is carrying our baby I hope you're okay and will be happy" Tommy said "First my mother is having a baby now this everyone is happy" Page said "You will be happy to"Tommy said

At Rae/Mike~ Skye was there to tell Rae about the baby. "Skye I wish I could of been there I could of ported you"Rae said " You did not know me it's not you're fault"Skye said " Our you sure you want to find her"Rae ask "Yes:Skye said as Mike and Sonny came in. "Mother what is going on"Skye ask "Rae and I our getting marry today at the courthouse we want you both there"Mike said "Mother I'm happy for you"Skye said "Yes Mike I'm to"Sonny said "Thanks you " Mike said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Warren were talking. "Warren how our you doing"Monica ask "Not good but I will not let Althea hurt me anymore I just wish she stay gone"Warren said "She can't hurt you"Monica said "No I have to go a business meeting"Warren said and left. as Emily came in."Emily I still can't believe you're having a Baby"Monica said " Me either but I love this baby"Emily said "So our you and Zander getting marry" Monica ask "I don't know"Emily said "You're still in love with Nikolas aren't you" Monica ask "Yes"Emily said

At General hospital~ Cassie came in. "How is Aubrey"Cassie ask "So far good .Tony said "Can I see her"Cassie ask "Yes you can"Tony said "Thank you , Dimitri sure be here soon"Cassie said

At the Empire~ Nikolas and Dimitri and Edmund and Stefan were there. "Edmund I'm sorry but I'm giving back the empire to Dimitri"Nikolas said "Father why" Edmund said "I don't like the way you been handle it"Nikolas said "No father"Edmund said "The empire is mine by birthright"Dimitri said "I will not let you get away with this"Edmund said he left. "Hopefully I can fix this mess":Dimitri said " I know you can"Stefan said Nikolas phone rang it was Page crying. "Page slow down I will be there soon"Nikolas said and hang up. "What is wrong with Page"Stefan ask "She was crying something is wrong I'm going to see her"Nikolas said he left.

At Page~ She pull out a picture of her and Tommy together and rip it and took out a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment