Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 12”


At General Hospital~ Cassie was holding Aubrey" Oh Aubrey I'm so glad you're feeling better I love you and this baby we will save you"Cassie said

At the Courthouse~ Mike and Rae and Skye and Sonny were there."Rae I love you so much you our the love of my life we will be happy together"Mike said " I love you to I know we will be happy together it's our chance at love"Rae said

At Page~ Nikolas came in to find his daughter dead. "No! Page no! Nikolas yelled and called 911 and Emily. "Oh Page why! I loved you so much"Nikolas said

At General Hospital~ Aubrey room~ Cassie came out of the room as Dimitri came by. "You're late"Cassie said "Sorry I got the empire back"Dimitri said "Great so that is more important then our children"Cassie ask "Cassandra quit being drama queen I'm here now let's go see Dr. Hardy"Dimitri said they left.

At Page~ Nikolas was holding his daughter in his arms as Emily came in. "No! What happened"Emily ask "Page killed herself I don't know why! Nikolas said "There a note"Emily said she read it. "Page still loved Tommy no my baby girl! Emily yelled "This is all my fault I wasn't there for Page I sure of been there for her"Emily said "You're a good mother"Nikolas said they share a hug.

At Stefan/Katherine~ Stefan came home to fine Stavors there. "You're alive"Stefan ask "Yes I'm"Stavors said "Why our you here"Stefan ask "To get what is mine"Stavors said What is that"Stefan ask as Katherine came in. "Katherine is my wife we were married while Mother had her"Stavors said "Katherine is this true"Stefan ask
"Yes they made me marry him"Katherine said "Why didn't you tell me"Stefan ask "I been trying to"Katherine said Our marriage is real the father who marry you was a fake hire by mother"Stavors said " I don't believe you"Stefan said "Well it's true I will go"Stavors said and left. " It can't be true I can't be his wife"Katherine said "We will get through this"Stefan said

At General Hospital~ Dr. Hardy office~ Cassie and Dimitri were there. "Dr. Hardy was doing a sonogram on Cassie to see if she was pregnant. "So I'm pregnant"Cassie ask "Yes it work you're having a baby it could be twins".Dr Hardy said “Twins” "Cassie said "Yes we don't know the sex yet"Dr.Hardy said " I hope this works"Cassie said " Me to"Dimitri said

In the hallway~ Monica and Alan were on duty when Emily and Nikolas came in with Page. "No Emily , What happened"Alan ask "Page killed herself my little girl is gone"Emily said "No"Monica said they share a hug, "This is all you're fault! Nikolas yelled as Tommy came by. "My fault" Tommy said "Yes Page killed herself because she still love you! I will make you pay for this"Nikolas said Cassie and Dimitri and Edmund came by."What is going on"Edmund ask "You're sister killed herself because of Tommy"Nikolas said "No Page"Dimitri said "We will make him pay"Edmund said "I loved Page and I'm sorry but don't take it out on me" Tommy said "Nikolas we have to be strong right now"Emily said "Em I'm sorry' Cassie said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment