Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 10”

At the Yacht~ "Please ,Warren where is my daughter"Skye ask Lila and Cassie came by. "Mother, What is going on"Cassie ask "When I was a teenage I was raped and end up pregnant I give her up but I want to look for her and Warren know where she is"Skye said "Mother we will support you" Lila said "Thank you, Warren please tell me"Skye said “A couple in LLanview adoption her that all I remember"Warren said "Thank you"Skye said "We will go to Llanview"Jax said "You can go tomorrow"Cassie said "Cassie "Skye said " I will be fine mother my daughter will make it I may be pregnant soon with a match you go see you're daughter"Cassie said " I will be careful around Dimitri"Skye said " I will"Cassie said they share a hug. "We sure get to the hospital"Jax said they left. Warren and Cassie were alone. "Warren I'm sorry"Cassie said "Me too, we would of been a great couple I would of made you happy his going to hurt you again"Warren said "We our not back together"Cassie said "Keep lie to yourself"Warren said"Cassandra let's get you home"Dimitri said he took Cassie arm and they left.

At General Hospital~ Kristina room~ She was holding her daughter as Alexis and Lydia and Zander and Ric and Chandler were there. "I'm so glad I keep you it was the right thing" Kristina said "Yes she a blessing" Alexis said "Yes , I'm happy for you I will help you with the wedding if you want" Lydia said "Thanks" Kristina said "You better not hurt my daughter"Ric said " I will not sir"Chandler said Skye and Jax and Lorenzo and Lila came in. "We our so happy for you, I can't wait to spoil Bess"Skye said "Me to"Alexis said "Yes she is loved" Lila said "Son you're a lucky man" Lorenzo said "Thanks father"Chandler said "Chandler I need to talk to you alone"Skye said they went into the hallway.

"Chandler I just told you're sisters this I had a child I give up I'm going to find her"Skye said "Why do you want to find her after all this time"Chandler ask "Because now I can deal with it she you're sister"Skye said " All right I just don't want you to get hurt"Chandler said " I will not"Skye said

At Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Dimitri I want to go to the hospital"Cassie said "We will go in the morning you need you're rest 'Dimitri said " I just want to see my daughter"Cassie said "Our daughter is fine"Dimitri said He handle Cassie some water. " How do I know if it's safe to drink"Cassie ask " You may be carry my child I will not hurt my baby"Dimitri said " But me"Cassie said Alex came down. "Alexander you sure be in bed"Dimitri said "Tomorrow is my birthday our we going to have a party"Alex ask "Sweetheart with you're sister being sick I forget I'm sorry'" Cassie said "That not fair! Mother you promise me! Alex yelled " Let me make a phone call we will get you a party"Dimitri said "Thanks Dad I can always count on you"Alex said and went upstairs. "Dimitri you just made me look like the bad guy"Cassie said "Our son sure have party"Dimitri said "How will you plan a party" Cassie said Dimitri lean toward her. " Just watch my darling"Dimitri said he pick up his phone and called a party planner. "Yes my name is Dimitri Cassadine tomorrow is my son birthday I know it's short notice"Dimitri said and hang up. "Did it work" we could have it at my hotel"Cassie said "It work they will be here tomorrow to get ready, You sure know I always get what I want"Dimitri said "Really? You lose me and the empire"Cassie said "Yes I will get them back"Dimitri said "Dimitri if we our going to raise our children together we need to work as a team"Cassie said "Yes you're right"Dimitri said "I'm going to bed"Cassie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment