Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 13”

At General Hospital~ "We can put Alex birthday on hold"Cassie said "No it's okay Page would want Alex to be happy"Emily said 

At Skye/Jax~ They were packing to leave for Llanview after the party. "I'm so happy for my mother"Skye said " Yes I hope there happy"Jax said Skye phone rang it was Alan. "Oh no"Skye said and hang up. "What"Jax ask "Page killed herself"Skye said "No" Jax said

At Josslyn/Tommy~ You look a mess what is it"Josslyn ask " Page killed herself and it's my fault"Tommy said "No it's not you're fault I'm sorry' Josslyn said "Me too.I will miss her"Tommy said "Yes it's sad"Josslyn said

At Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. "We need to tell Alex"Cassie said "Let's tell him tomorrow"Dimitri said "All right I sure get the party ready"Cassie said "The planner will handle it you sure rest"Dimitri said " Dimitri"Cassie said " I will miss Page I was not a good brother to her"Dimitri said "She loved you "Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri said Alex came in. "Happy Birthday Son I love you' Cassie said "I love you to mother"Alex said

At General hospital~ Emily and Nikolas were saying goodbye to their daughter. " Oh Page I loved you so much" You our my everything"Emily said " I loved you to I wish you did not kill yourself"Nikolas said

At Dimitri ~ Cassie was reading a baby book name when Dimitri came by. "What our you reading"Dimitri ask "I'm picking out baby names"Cassie said "What did you pick"Dimitri ask "What about Josh if we have a boy" Cassie ask "No How about Julian" Dimitri ask " I like that, What about if we have two girls Piper and Shappie"Cassie said “I like that' Dimitri said "Do you ever think about” ~ Cassie said "No , We need to talk"Dimitri said "About what"Cassie ask " Us getting back together"Dimitri said " “No I just want to raise our children I can't trust you"Cassie said " I can't trust you either"Dimitri said "I sure get dress"Cassie said and went upstairs.

At Emily~ she was holding a picture of Page when Liz came in. "Em, I'm sorry let me help you I miss you my best friend" Liz said " I miss you to"Emily said "Is it my fault my daughter is gone"Emily ask "No it's not" Liz said " I just wish Page trust me if she was sad we could of work it out' Emily said

At Dimitri~ Cassie came down with the twins as Everyone arrive. "Cassie you look great"Skye said "Thanks we haven't told Alex about Page yet" Cassie said " That fine let Alex enjoy his birthday it's so sad"Skye said "Yes it is"Cassie said "How long are you going to be here"Jax ask "Just till Aubrey is in then I go back to my place"Cassie said " I hope so" Jax said "We our going to leave for Llanview tomorrow"Skye said "Good I have news the twins are Morgan: Lila said "Our you okay"Skye ask "Yes I'm going to help Jamie raise them"Lila said " That what Morgan would want"Cassie said Josslyn came in. "Joss how did it go"Cassie ask "Great mother is going to carry my baby"Josslyn said "That great 'Cassie said Alex and Dimitri came in. Happy birthday Alex 'Skye said "Thanks Grandmother"Alex said

No comments:

Post a Comment