Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 14”

Six month later~

Llanview~ Skye and Jax have been in Llanview looking for Skye daughter and still have not found her they were at the country club having Lunch. "My daughter has to be here someone knows something"Skye said "We will find her" Jax said Dorian came by. "Skye you're still here"Dorian said "Yes I'm"Skye said "What are you doing in town" Whose marriage our you doing to destroy"Dorian ask "No one this time Dorian"Skye said "Good I hope not"Dorian said and left. "Was that Dorian Lord"Jax ask "Yes why"Skye ask "Maybe she can help us"Jax said "Dorian hates me for sleeping with her niece husband"Skye said "We sure check out the hospital"Jax said "No one is going to help me I hurt so many in this town"Skye said "Yes you did"Vicki said as she came by."Vicki thank you for meeting us this is my husband Jax Jacks"Skye said "Nice to meet you'"Vicki said "You to" Jax said Vicki sit down. "I know I'm the last person you want to help but I really need you're help"Skye said "With what"Vicki ask "When I was a teenage I was raped and I ending up pregnant I had no choice but to give my baby up " I believe my daughter is in this town I have to get to know her Please Vicki as a mother would you help me"Skye said "Yes I will help you do you have anything"Vicki ask "Just this birth certificate that my brother give me"Skye said " I will see what I can do our you staying here"Vicki ask "Yes"Skye said " I will be in touch"Vicki said "Thank you"Skye said "You have a right to know you're daughter"Vicki said and left.. Dorian overheard then as Blair came by.

"Dorian what are you doing"Blair ask "Nothing do you know that Skye is in town"Dorian ask "Yes I do with her husband his so handsome I sure teach her a lesson But I'm happy with Todd"Blair said " I guess"Dorian said "Do you know why Skye is here"Blair ask " No it doesn't matter"Dorian said

At Rex/Gigi~ Gigi put a book out and a piece of paper fell it was a birth certificate . "No"Gigi said as she read it.

IN Port Charles~ Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was now six month pregnant with triplets and Aubrey was still in the hospital but just to make sure she would not get a infection again. Cassie was looking in her closet when Dimitri came in. "Darling are you going to work"Dimitri ask "No I can't none of my clothes fit! I'm so fat! Cassie yelled and cry."Oh Darling you are not too fat at all you're pregnant with triplets you look beautiful as always"Dimitri said he kiss her. "Oh Dimitri you have a way with words I'm so glad we our back together"Cassie said " Me too we need to tell the family"Dimitri said " I guess, It was peaceful while it last"Cassie said "Yes, Why don't you go shopping"Dimitri ask "Yes I will"Cassie said Alex came on. "Father, I'm ready"Alex said "What is going on"Cassie ask "I'm going to work with father"Alex said "Alex needs to know about the empire"Dimitri said "Yes I guess so , Have fun"Cassie said they left.

At Lila~ A lot has chance for her to she moved Jamie and Belle and MJ into her house so she could help Jamie with them, Lila found a note on the table left by Jamie. :" Lila I can't do this anymore take care of my children I trust you with them" Jamie said "No" Lila said and called Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment