Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 101~


“Losing a child”

At General Hospital~ Everyone was there wait for news on Lila and the baby. “Lila will be find”Calliope said “Yes we need Lila I can’t lose another child”Skye said “Monica came by. “I have a update for you we have to choice either Lila or the baby”Monica said

Lila room~ Adam jr was there. “I don’t want you to risk your life for this baby we have each other and that all we need and you have Skylar she needs you”Adam Jr said “I want this baby now I’m suppose to choice”Lila ask “Skye came in. “Lila I love you and this is a hard choice for any woman to make but I’m selfish I want you here with me I love you”Skye said “I love you to mother no matter what”Lila said as Dr Meadows came in Skye left. “What did you choice”Dr Meadows ask Adam Jr took her hand. “I guess I choice my life”Lila said “Okay we will have you deliver the baby”Dr Meadows said “is there any chance that the baby is alive”Lila ask “No I’m sorry”Dr Meadow said “Can I have another one”Lila ask “No”Dr Meadow said

In the hallway~ “I hope Lila choice herself”Skye said “Whatever it is we will be okay with it”Jax said “Okay! The another choice is Lila being dead”Skye said “I will not be okay with it either”Jax said Zella came by.”Mother how is Aunt Lila, Where is Daddy ’Zella ask “Your aunt Lila is not good, Spencer at home”Calliope said

At Courthouse~ Chloe trial~ My client wants to take the plea deal and do community service”Alexis said “I will agree to if Chloe has two years in jail”Scotty said “Find I will take it”Chloe said “Are you sure”Alexis ask “Yes”Chloe said

No comments:

Post a Comment