Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 102

“It’s over”

At Spencer/Calliope~ Zella and Willow and Mulan, Avery were there. “Daddy ,What is going on, Why aren’t you at the hospital with mother”Zella ask “I’m sure you're Aunt Lila will be find”Spencer said “No she not Aunt Lila lose the baby it was either lose her baby or her life”Zella said “Wow that’s sad”Avery said “Yes it is”Mulan said as Skylar and Barbara Jean and Laster and Nico and Liberty and Nevaeh came in. “Where is mother! I think we sure throw a Dinner party”Skylar said “There will be no dinner party you're mother and I are over we will be getting a divorce”Spencer said he pour himself a brandy. “Why”Avery ask “Ask your mother”Spencer said and drink his brandy.

At General Hospital~ Lila Room~ Adam Jr was holding Lila hand as Dr Meadows ending her pregnancy. “Lila I love you so much”Adam Jr said “Promise me we'll stick together in this”Lila said “Yes”Adam Jr said

In the hallway~ “This is so sad”Babe said “Yes it is”Jr said “I hope they get through this together”Skye said

At the Comeback~ Calliope came in and order a drink. “Calliope”Sterling said “Sterling how are you and Kristina”Calliope ask “Great, I’m going to ask her to marry me”Sterling said “I’m happy for you both”Calliope said he left as EJ came in. “Can I buy you a drink”EJ ask Calliope look at him thinking he was so handsome when Spencer came in. “Leave my wife alone”Spencer said EJ left. “Spencer”Calliope said “Don’t make it into anything it’s not , How are you doing”Spencer ask “I’m anger that Lila had to lose her baby we both know what that pain is like”Calliope said “Yes we do it’s horrible I hope they heal together”Spencer said “Me too”Calliope said “I told the children we our over”Spencer said “Well at least they are older and used to it”Calliope said ‘Yes are you staying here”Spencer ask “Yes”Calliope said “I will have the maid sent you're belongs here”Spencer said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment