Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 103

~ “Valentin children”

At Valentin~Sage came in. “Can you do us a favor and just leave town”Sage ask “I’m your father”Valentin said “By blood only”Sage said and left. EJ came by.. “Elvis Jr it’s so nice to see you here I’m glad you're here”Valentin said “Father I been thinking you sure leave town and I will stay here and take care of things”EJ said “I like that”Valentin said

At General Hospital~
~ Lila room~ “Adam and Lila were holding hands. “I’m sorry”Dr Meadows said and left. “Adam Jr went into the bed with his wife and put his arms around her. “It’s going to be okay we will get through this somehow”Adam Jr said “How”Lila ask “I don’t know”Adam Jr said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came in. “I talk to Tracy today I’m done with payback I just want to enjoy my family especially after today”Skye said “Yes it makes you realize that family is important”Jax said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment