Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 84


At the Courthouse~ Stefan trial~ “Your honor my client was wrongful changer in the murder of his wife”Alexis said “The state has the real murder confess on tape we are well to drop the changer against Stefan Cassadine”Scotty said “Stefan Cassadine you are free man”The judge said “Thank you your honor”Stefan said 

Skylar came in for his bail hearing. “Skylar how are you”Alexis ask “I hate in in jail”Skylar said “You have to be honest with me on this”Alexis said “I’m”Skylar said The family came in. “Alexis can you get our son bail”Calliope ask “Yes I can’Alexis said as the judge came in. “Your honor we have a gun with Skylar Cassadine fingerprints on it and the gun is own by his father”Scotty said “Your honor my client learn how to use a gun when he was old enough that why his fingerprints are on it and there is no proof other than this”Alexis said Mac came in. “Your honor I found something else on Skylar Cassadine”Mac said he came by the judge. “I call a break”The judge said Mac and Alexis and Scotty came into a room. “This isn’t good”Calliope said “No it isn’t”Spencer said The judge and Alexis and Mac and Scotty came back in the room. “I will allow this new evidence into the court now”The judge said “What is it”Skylar whisper to Alexis. “Not good”Alexis said an officer brought a Tv and DVD player into the court it was a DVD from Helena room and Skylar was in the room holding a gun in his hand and Helena body was over the floor. “After seeing that DVD I will not allow bail”The judge said “No”Calliope said “Mother I will be find”Skylar said “Yes you will son and we will get you out of here”Spencer said “Skylar take care”Willow said “I will”Skylar said “We have a lot of work to do”Alexis said “Yes”Skylar said the cop took him to his cell. “Alexis do whatever you have to do”Spencer said “I will”Alexis said Kristina came in. “How did it go”Kristina ask “Not good we need to talk”Alexis said Spencer phone rang. “Spencer Cassadine, I will be there”Spencer said he hang up.

“Darling I have to go, Well you be okay”Spencer ask “Yes”Calliope said Spencer kiss her and left. Calliope phone rang. “Calliope Cassadine”She said and hang up.

“Mother, What is it”Kristina ask “I need you to help me with Chloe case”Alexis said “Sure I will. Do you think Skylar did this”Kristina ask “It doesn’t look good they have a gun and a DVD all point to Skylar”Alexis said “No”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment