Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 85

~ “I would do anything for my son”

At General Hospital~ Dr Meadows office~ Lila and Adam Jr was there. “How is my baby”Lila ask “Your baby is doing okay but I think it’s best if you stay in bed till the baby comes”Dr Meadows said “How with work and Sky”Lila ask “We will work it out”Adam Jr said “Yes we will”Lila said “Good”Lila said in the hallway~ Alan and Monica were talking. “The board was alright with you working on a fundraiser for the hospital they think you sure have a committee”Alan said “Sure I will thank you”Monica said “You're welcome we may save the hospital after all”Alan said

At Valentin~ Calliope was there. “Sweetheart I’m glad you're here and alone I can trust you”Valentin said “What do you want ’Calliope ask “I want to help our son”Valentin said “How”Calliope ask “I have proof that Skylar didn't do it I know who the killer is”Valentin said “Who”Calliope ask “I’m not going to tell you”Valentin said “So you're going to let Skylar go to jail”Calliope ask “Not yet till I get what I want here is the deal I’m willing to make”Valentin said he touch her hair.

At the Cassadine office~”Father do you want to put the hotel on hold”Nico ask “No I don’t want to you're brother will be fine we will get Skylar out of this”Spencer said “Of course we will”Stefan ask as he came in. “Uncle it’s good to have you back”Spencer said “Yes it is”Nikolas said as he came in. “I miss my family and I will help us get back on top”Stefan said “Yes’ Nikolas said

At Julian~ Chloe came in. “Mother I don’t want you here”Julian said “You're my son I love you”Chloe said “You step up my father for murder how could you” I get you were hurt for what father did but murder you gone to far”Julian said “I will give you time’ Chloe said “I don’t need it I will not change my mind”Julian sand Chloe left.

No comments:

Post a Comment