Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go part 2 ch 86


At the Quartermaine~ Tracy was alone when Mac came in. “Tracy Quartermaine you're arrest for a ponzi scheme”Mac said “You don’t have any proof”Tracy said “I do”Chloe said as she came in. “You can’t trust a murder”Tracy said “Tracy we our bring you in”Mac said they left.

At the Park~ Bliss was there with her son when Barbara Jean came by. “Bliss how is it with your son being a single mother would you chance it”Barbara Jean ask “When I first found out I was pregnant I was scare that why I give up John-Jasper but I’m glad I change my mind why”Bliss ask “I found out last night I’m pregnant and I don’t know if I can do this alone”Barbara Jean said “You're not alone no matter what happens with my brother we will be there for you”Bliss said “Thanks I haven’t told Skylar yet”Barbara Jean said “I hope you keep the baby I know my brother will get out of this”Bliss said “I hope so”Barbara Jean said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was looking at a picture of Skylar when Willow came in. “Mother”Willow said “How are you doing”Calliope ask “I’m scare”Willow said “Me to but I know everything is going to be okay”Calliope said “What if Skylar did do it”Willow ask “He didn’t”Calliope said “But what if he goes to jail”Willow ask “I will make sure he doesn’t”Calliope said as Spencer and Laster came in with Isabella. “Isabella why are you here”Calliope ask “Our son has some great news”Spencer said as the rest of the children came in. “Mother, Everyone I have great news Isabella and I are getting marry”Laster said “Really ’Calliope ask “Yes Mother I hope you're happy for us”Laster said “I love your son and I will make him happy”Isabella said “I’m happy for both of you”Calliope said and out on a fake smile. “Thank you”Laster said “After we sav Skylar from this we will have an engagement party for you both”Spencer said “You don’t have to do that ’Isabella said “My wife loves planning party don’t you darling”Spencer ask Calliope took a drink. “Yes I do. How do you parents feel about this”Calliope ask “We our going to tell them thought”Isabella said “Mother I know you're worry about Skylar but we will save him”Laster said “Yes we will”Spencer said “I’m happy for you both”Avery said “Yes sis, Laster you better treat my sister right”Sterling Jr said “Yes I will”Laster said “Mulan and Nevaeh I will support your new career if you need anything let me know”Calliope said “Thanks Mother”Mulan said “You both will be great at it”Calliope said “Yes you will’ Spencer said “Do you have a model pick out yet”Calliope ask “Yes they do it’s me”Zella said “No it’s okay I guess I will have to find a new one”Calliope said “I’m sure you will”Zella said the children left.

“Spencer have you came up with a idea to save our son”Calliope ask “I’m working on that’s all you sure now”Spencer said “Alright, I’m going to bed, I know you're happy about Laster and Isabella but it’s a mistake”Calliope said “That’s what they say about us”Spencer said Calliope went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment