Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 90



At The New hotel~ Spencer, Laster,Liam.Nico were there “This hotel is going to be the best one”Spencer said “Yes it is, We will be on top again”Laster said “We always will be we our Cassadine”Spencer said as Calliope came in all smile, “You look happy”Spencer said “I’m I just have the perfect plan to get my company back on top again”Calliope said “How”Spencer ask “Erica Kane and I will be partners” Isn’t that great”Calliope ask “Yes is she moving to town”Spencer ask “No but my company will sale some of her line and she will sale mine”Calliope said “That’s great”Spencer said “Yes it is”Calliope said Jerry and Jed came by. “Why are you two here”Spencer ask “Just to check to make sure you don’t steal our idea”Jerry said “Don’t worry my hotel will be better”Spencer”said “We will see about that”Jed said Jed and Jerry left. “Spencer we need to save our son”Calliope said “Don’t worry Darling”Spencer said “I just want my son free”Calliope said “He will be”Spencer said they left.

At the Courthouse~Skylar cell, “Barbara Jean came by. “Barbara Jean”Skylar said “Did you kill Helena”Barbara Jean ask “No I didn’t”Skylar said “I believe you I pray you don’t go to jail ’Barbara Jean said “What is it”Skylar ask “I’m pregnant”Barbara Jean said “Oh my god”Skylar said “I need you to get out of here I need your help”Barbara Jean said “I will never walk away from you and our child I promise”Skylar said “I know”Barbara Jean said Alexis came by. “It’s time for court”Alexis said “How does it look”Skylar ask “I think as long as you tell the truth you will be find”Alexis said

At Scotty office~ He was about to leave for court when Stefan stop him. “We need to talk for what you did you owe me”Stefan said “The evidence show that you killed your wife I was just doing my job”Scotty said “Well now you will make sure that not another innocent Cassadine goes to jail”Stefan said “If Skylar is innocent he doesn't have to worry ’Scotty said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment