Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 93


At the Quartermaine~ Alan was talking to someone when Monica came in. “Monica I want you to meet Dr. David Hayward his going to work on a project at the hospital for a while”Alan said “Nice to meet you”Monica said “You to Dr Quartermaine I admire your work”David said “Yours too, Do you have a place to stay’ Monica said “Yes I do”David said ‘There a party tonight you sure go and meet everyone”Monica said “Yes I was just telling David that”Alan said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was in there bedroom getting ready for the party thinking about her secret when Spencer came behind her and pull her in. “Darling you look great everything is going to look better for our family”Spencer said “Yes it is now let’s go I have a feeling tonight is going to be fun”Calliope said “Yes”Spencer said

At Barbara Jean/Skylar~”So now you're free”Barbara Jean said “Yes thanks to Valentin I wonder what I owe him”Skylar said “I’m just glad you're back I miss you”Barbara Jean said “I miss you to and I want us to raise this baby together I will marry you if you want I love you”Skylar said “I love you to but I don’t want to marry for the baby sake”Barbara Jean said “Me either I want our marriage to be about love”Skylar said “Me too”Barbara Jean said “Do you want to go to the party”Skylar ask “If you want to”Barbara Jean said “Sure why not”Skylar said

At Adela~ Jordan was there. “How are you doing”Jordan ask “I wish I saw this all this hurt Sara had before it went too far”Adela said “You did the best you could for her”Jordan said “I guess’ Adela said

No comments:

Post a Comment