Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 1

~”Divorce”

At Spencer~Calliope and Spencer were sit at one end of the table both of their lawyers Scotty and Kristina were there going over the divorce. Spencer was drinking brandy give Calliope looks. “Mrs.Cassadine wants the horse and the yacht and all the jewelry you give her”.Scotty said “No all the jewelry and everything I give you stay here you get nothing and I don’t want you to ever use my last name anymore”Spencer said “If you don’t give me something I will fight you on this divorce and It will take forever you will never be free”Calliope said “I would like to talk to my client alone ’Kristina said “Find we will be in the hallway”Scotty said they left. “You don’t really want this do you”Kristina ask “Yes I do I can’t forgive Calliope for what she did this time”Spencer said “You have to easy up on her you have children together ’Kristina said “I will try and Calliope can have the jewelry that’s all”Spencer said Calliope and Scotty came in. “You can have the jewelry”Spencer said “That’s it”Calliope ask “We will take it”Scotty said “I want the money and the jewelry store”Calliope said “No”Spencer said “My client doesn’t have to give alimony since you cheating”Kristina said “Find I need to talk to Spencer alone”Calliope said Kristina and Scotty left. “Spencer I don’t want the children to know why we our divorce I don’t want Skylar to blame himself and I hope one day you can forgive me”Calliope said she touch Spencer face. “I agree not to the the children the truth , I will never forgive you”Spencer said he move her hand off his face. “I forgive you many times I even help you with your child”Calliope said “I did the same with yours” Spencer said Calliope left.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila and Adam Jr were still dealing with their pain it’s been two days since they lose the baby and Lila didn’t know what to do she ask Jordan to watch Sky for a while she wasn’t ready to be a mother yet. Adam came in. “Lila I brought some dinner”Adam Jr said “I’m not hungry”Lila said “You have to eat please let me in”Adam Jr said “I’m sorry I failed you as a wife if you want a divorce”Lila said “No I don’t want a divorce and you didn’t failed me as a wife we will get through this together”Adam Jr said “How”Lila ask “I don’t know but if you want we could adoption a child”Adam Jr said “I need time”Lila said “Me too”Adam Jr said “We still need to get ruin of the baby stuff”Lila said “We will together”Adam Jr said “Yes ’Lila said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment