Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 12




At Calliope ~ Calliope came in and pour herself a drink she was hurt over Rave choice to want to find Victoria but what could she do when Willow came in. “Mother”Willow said Calliope wipe her tears. “”Willow how are you “Calliope ask “Okay. I hear about Rave are you okay”Willow ask “I can’t stop Rave from wanted to know her birth mother it’s out of my hands I have to be okay with it”Calliope said “Mother”Willow said “I’m going to bed I love you”Calliope said “I love you to mother”Willow said Calliope left and Willow called Spencer. “Daddy Mother needs you”Willow said
The next day~
At Joe place~ Zella came over. “Zella are you sure you want to be with a regular guy like me”Joe ask “Yes I’m, I have been with a lot of men and I want to be with someone different than the ones before”Zella said “I can’t give you a whole lot”Joe said “It’s okay I would like for you to meet my parents, my father is a difficulty kind of man but he loves his family”Zella said “Are you sure he will like me”Joe ask “If Daddy give you a hard time mother will help Daddy will do anything for mother”Zella said “Are your parents still together”Joe ask “No there divorce again”Zella said

At ELQ~ Skye office~ AJ was there. “We need to make something bigger than the hotel”AJ said “What are you thinking about”Skye ask “I’m not sure yet”AJ said “What about a new country club”Skye said “Maybe”AJ said

At General Hospital~ “Monica was there when Bobbie came in..”You're back in town”Monica ask “Yes I’m sorry but I was upset with AJ for what he did to Carly”Bobbie said “I get that lose a child is a painful but you went after my son”Monica said “AJ plan this”Bobbie said “You both were wrong in this”Monica said “Yes and I want to make things right”Bobbie said Alan came by. “What is going on”Alan ask “Bobbie wants to make things right”Monica said “Oh”Alan said “We don’t have a right to judge you we all done something in the past”Monica said “Yes we have”Bobbie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment