Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 17~


 “Getting over you”

At Spencer~ Spencer was home and pour a drink as Adele came in..”What are you doing here”Spencer ask “You ran out on your own opening night I thought you may need someone to talk to”Adele said “I don’t want to talk”Spencer said he took her hand and they went upstairs and in his room and kiss Adele and they had sex on the same bed he share withCalliope.

At the Cassadine hotel~”This hotel is great isn’t it”Courtney ask “Yes it is I don’t know why I’m here ’Zander said “You're grandson is a Cassadine too”Courtney said “Yes he is”Zander said “Laster you were a hit”Isabella said “Yes and I will be with you on my side”Laster said they share a kiss as Liam watch,

Spencer~ Calliope came in. “Spencer”Calliope said she went upstairs and was about to go in their room when she saw Adele and Spencer having sex on the same bed she share with Spencer. Calliope pick up her phone and took a picture she didn’t know that her scarf fell on the floor and left. “Spencer I know why you did this slept with me”Adela said “Why”Spencer ask as he was having a drink in bed. “I know you use me to get over Calliope”Adele sad “What if I’m”Spencer ask “You can”Adele said “Good I want to”Spencer said

At Calliope~ Calliope came in and pour herself a drink and cried and took a picture of her wedding day with Spencer and throw it in the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment