Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 16~

~ “Getting over the pain”

The Cassadine hotel opening~ Spencer and Isabella and Laster and Nikolas and Emily and Liam and the girls and Calliope and Courtney and the Quartermaines came in. “Thank you for coming to our hotel the Cassadine are now on top enjoy our hotel”Spencer said “Spencer I’m proud of you”Courtney said “Thank you”Spencer said Adlea came in and up to Spencer as Calliope was about to but when away. “Adela I’m glad you're here”Spencer said “Me too this hotel looks great”Adlea said “Thank you”Spencer said Liam came by. “Mother I’m glad you're here”Liam said “This hotel looks great you're going to be a hit”Adlea said “Yes”Liam said Calliope was watching them as Lila came by. “Tell Spencer you love him”Lila said “I want to but he doesn’t feel the same way I lose him because I put our son first”Calliope said “You did what any mother would do”Lila said ‘The children can’t know”Calliope said “I know”Lila said Laster came by. “Mother I hear you had tea with Isabella”Laster said “I’m just look out for you son”Calliope said “I will be find”Laster said as Spencer came by. “Calliope who is that with Zella”Spencer ask “I don’t know”Calliope said Zella and Joe came by. “Mother and Daddy this is Joe my boyfriend”Zella said “Nice to meet you”Calliope said “You too. What is your last name”Spencer ask “Beck”Joe said “I never heard of that family”Laster said “This is my brother Laster and Aunt Lila”Zella said “You would not hear of my family”Joe said “What do you do”Spencer ask “I’m a truck driver”Joe said “A truck driver”Spencer said “Spencer look who just walk in the Barrington let’s go see them”Calliope said she took his hand and they left. “How do you think it went”Joe ask “I’m not sure” Zella said

“Our daughter is dating a truck driver, You can’t be happy about this”Spencer said “I’m not but I know Zella she just having fun leave them alone”Calliope said “Find for now”Spencer said EJ came by. “Spencer we our a hit”EJ said “Good EJ this is my ex-wife Calliope Jacks”Spencer said “EJ I seen you before”Calliope said “Yes you have at the bar “EJ said “Yes I remember and I saw you at Valentin house who are you I’m so happy Valentin left town”Calliope said “I’m just someone who needs a job”EJ said a Sage came by. “You again”Sage ask “I’m sorry’EJ said “i saw you at Valentin house”Sage said “I don’t remember”Ej said “Who are you”Spencer ask “I’m EJ Turner I don’t know this Valentine guy”EJ said and left. “Spencer you sure do a background check on him”Sage said “I will Valentine can’t destroy anything else”Spencer said and left the hotel.Calliope order a drink and Adela went after Spencer. “Calliope don’t do this”Lila said “He hates me”Calliope said “No he doesn’t go tell Spencer you love him fight for him”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment