Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 18~

 “A family of our own”

At Adam Jr/Lila~ Jr and Babe and Colby were there. “So you're going to adoption”Jr said “Yes we our”Adam Jr said “If you don’t want to adoption I have a idea ’Colby said “What”Lila ask “I can be you're surrogacy if you want”Colby said “Are you sure”Adam Jr ask “Yes I’m”Colby said “I don’t know my sister frozen her eggs and they were destroyed”Lila said “We will make sure that doesn’t happen”Adam Jr said “You really want this child to be your own don’t you”Lila ask “Yes I do”Adam Jr said “Alright let’s do it”Lila said “Thank you Colby”Adam Jr said “You're welcome”Colby said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was looking through Athea belongs when there was a knock on the door it was Alan. “Skye”Alan said “Daddy why are you here”Skye ask “Rae told me about Althea how are you”Alan ask “I'm trying to figure out how I feel”Skye said “You have a right to feel anger”Alan said “I know I was just looking through this box Althea sent over”Skye said she pick up a doll. “Was that yours”Alan ask “Yes I didn’t know why she had it”Skye said “Maybe she wanted to hold on to it”Alan said “I remember when we bought it we were in London and Athea was happy that why she bought it for me but the next day she slap me”Skye said “I’m sorry ’Alan said “You didn’t know me them”Skye said “I wish I did”Alan said “Me too”Skye said

At General Hospital
~ Dr Meadows office~ Adam Jr and Colby and Lila were there. “So you want to be a surrogacy”Dr Meadow ask “Yes I do”Colby said “We were wonder if we can use my eggs”Lila said “We will check it out and get start soon if we can do this”Dr Meadows said “Thank you”Adam Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment