Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 19~

“Never mess with a woman scorned”

At The Skye~ Ric came in. “What can I do for you”Jax ask “I want a part of this hotel I’m family”Ric said “I don’t think so”Jax said “Then I will see you in court”Ric said Alexis came by. “What is going on”Alexis ask “Ric wants a part of my hotel”Jax said “I’m family and I want to look out for my sons”Ric said “Jax Ric does have a point if you want to fight this it will take years in court”Alexis said “I don’t care”Jax said Ric left. “Why did you do that”Alexis ask “I don’t trust Ric”Jax said

At the Cassadine hotel~ Spencer and Zella were there waiting for Calliope who came in wear a sexy red dress and her hair was now brown.”Mother you look great”Zella said “Thank you Zella, Spencer”Calliope said “Daddy doesn’t mother look great”Zella ask “As always”Spencer said “What do you think of my hair”Calliope ask “I love it”Zella said “Zella how what is this about”Spencer ask “I want you both to give Joe a chance’”Zella said “Is this going anywhere you usually just have fun”Calliope said “Well this time it’s more I could marry him”Zella said Spencer almost spilled his drink as he drink it. “I will choose him if I have to”Zella said “You don’t want to lose you're inherited do you”Spencer ask “Spencer stop it”Calliope said “Look you two have no right to judge Joe”Zella said” “You're right we will give him a chance ’Calliope said “Thank you Mother I have to go”Zella said and left. “I guess I will try”Spencer said “Yes”Calliope said “Do you want me to walk you out”Spencer ask “Sure”Calliope said as they walk out into the park garage the media came by. “Mrs.Cassadine is it true you are retune to model” The report ask “At two o’clock you will find out when I have my press conference”Calliope said the report left. “Are you return to modeling”Spencer ask “Why would I tell you, We our not together”Calliope said “Find”Spencer said “Do you need to tell me anything”Calliope ask “No”Spencer said Calliope went into her car and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment