Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 24

“Playing Games”

At Spencer house~ Spencer was home when Adela came in. “Why are you here”Spencer ask “Your ex-wife knows about us”Adele said “Are you sure”Spencer ask “Yes”Adele said as a maid came in. “Mr.Cassadine we found this scarf by your bedroom”The maid said “Thank you”Spencer said the maid left. “This is Calliope she was wear it the night of the opening”Spencer said “So she knows”Adele said That makes sense she wants to hurt me by get the jewelry store”Spencer said “What are you going to do”Adele ask “Don’t worry”Spencer said

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella was planning the wedding when Leno came in. “Mother I have the perfect idea for my wedding”Isabella said “What is it”Leno ask “I want to have it at the mayor mansion”Isabella said “That’s a great idea”Leno said

At Calliope office~ Spencer came in. “We need to talk”Spencer said “About what”Calliope ask Spencer pull out the scarf. “Thank you”Calliope said “So you know about Adele and I”Spencer ask “Yes I do! You had her in our bed! You can't be in love with her she just use you Adele still love Carman”Calliope said “What makes you think I’m not use her”Spencer ask “Your use Adela to get over me ’Calliope ask “it’s not that hard”Spencer said he touch her hair as Jordan came in.”Are you ready for our date”Jordan ask “You're dating him”Spencer ask “Why not , I don’t owe you anything we our over”Calliope said “Yea I guess”Spencer said he left and made a phone call. “Are you ready”Jordan ask “Yes I’m ’Calliope said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment