Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 23



At A Spot~ Monica and Alan were there.. “This is perfect”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said Calliope came by. “Why are you here”Monica ask “I’m going to buy this spot for my store”Calliope said “We our going to buy it”Alan said “For what”Calliope ask “We want to open a town square in honor of mother and father”Alan said “That’s great”Calliope said “Why don’t we do both”Monica ask “What have another business around here”Calliope ask Adele came by.”Why are you here”Calliope ask “We want Adele to help us open a free clinic"Monica said
 “Really. You have to get Adela the woman who likes my left over man and keeps going after them”Calliope ask “Calliope this is about the clinic”Alan said “I’m great at running the center”Adele said “You want me to open a fashion store neither a free clinic”Calliope said “You're store will not be that close to it”Monica said “I will think about it”Calliope said and left.”I’m sorry about Calliope”Alan said “It’s okay and I think it’s great idea’”Adele said “Good now we just need to get some staff”Monica said

At Skylar/Barbara Jean~ “Skylar are you okay”Barbara Jean ask “I think it’s my fault my parents broke up I think my mother made a deal with the devil to get me out of jail”Skylar said “It’s not your fault you're mother did what she did because she loves you”Barbara Jean said “Are you okay”Skylar ask “Between this pregnancy and your sister Rave want to know Victoria it makes me want to know who my mother is”Barbara Jeans aid “Do you want to find her”Skylar ask “I don’t now I don’t regret being raised by my dads but a little girl needs a mother”Barbara Jean said “If you want to find her I will help”Skylar said “Thanks I will think about it, I pick a name for our daughter”Barbara Jean said “What”Skylar ask “Astrid”Barbara Jean said “I love it fits us both”Skylar said “Yes”Barbara Jean said

No comments:

Post a Comment