Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 26~


“A child pays for their parents sins”

At Spencer house~ “I can’t believe you move on with him”Spencer said “Same here what if Adlea try to find out what happened with Carman”Calliope said The gardener came in. “Mr and Mrs Cassadine you need to come to the barn Rave fall off her horse it’s bad”The man said “No”Calliope said they went outside Rave was bleeding. “Mother”Rave said Calliope sit down by her. “It’s going to be okay baby girl you're father is calling for help, What happened”Calliope ask “The horse throw me off Mother I can’t feel my legs”Rave said “It’s going to be okay just stay still”Calliope said “Help is on the way”Spencer said “Okay’ Rave said “How did this happen”Spencer ask

At the Jail~Sara Cell~ Adele came into visit her. “How are you doing”Adele ask “Okay I can’t wait till I get out of here, How are you and Jordan”Sara ask “We broke up”Adele said “Why”Sara ask “I wanted payback on your father and you so I’m dating Spencer to make them pay”Adela said “Good I hope you get even with him”Sara said “I will and get you out of here”Adele said

At General Hospital~ Calliope and Spencer and Rave came in Alan saw them. “What happened”Alan ask “Rave fell off her horse please help her”Calliope said “We will”Alan said “It’s going to be okay Rave is a fighter”Spencer said “She can’t move her legs”Calliope said “That’s not good”Alan said he went to check on Rave. “How did this happen! Rave is a great riding she been riding that horse her whole life”Calliope ask “I don’t know but I will look into this”Spencer said the family came in. “Where is my sister”Liberty ask “Rave is being look at she is going to be find”Calliope said “What happened “WIllow ask “Rave was riding her horse and she fell of it we don’t know how she fell”Spencer said “We will find out”Laster said “Mother can I get you anything”Nico ask “no I’m fine”Calliope said Tony came into the hallway with Alan and Monica Spencer took Calliope hand. “We have some news”Tony said “It’s bad isn’t it”Spencer ask “Yes I’m sorry but Rave is paralyzed”Tony said “No my little girl”Calliope said “Well Rave ever walk again”Spencer ask “No”Tony said “Calliope”Skye said “How do I tell my daughter this”Calliope ask “You stay strong for Rave and get through this”Skye said “Calliope let’s go tell Rave together”Spencer said “Okay ’Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment