Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 27~

~ “Children pay for their parents sins”

At General Hospital~Rave room~ Calliope and Spencer came in Rave know it was bad news. “Mother and Daddy what is going on, They will not tell me anything”Rave ask “We love you so much Rave you're father and I do we will help you get through this you're paralyze”Calliope said “No! Rave yelled “We will be there for you”Spencer said “My life is over! Rave yelled as Liberty came in and Spencer and Calliope left. “Rave you're life isn’t over I beat cancer and you will handle this”Liberty said “I hate this! Rave yelled “You're not alone”Liberty said

In the hallway~ “I don’t get how Rave fell off her horse she a great riding”Calliope said “I think I know how you're right Adlea used me to get payback she wanted to go riding today ’Spencer said “This is all your fault! Calliope yelled “My fault! Spencer yelled “You both need to stop this and be there for your daughter”Skye said “You're right”Calliope said

At Spencer~ Adlea came in the barn and saw the workers clean up. “What happened”Adlea ask “Ms.Rave fell off her horse she at the hospital it doesn't’ look good”The man said as Laster came in. “Adlea why are you here”Laster ask “I was going to meet your father how is Rave”Adlea ask “Not good . Adlea do us both a favor and leave my parents alone”Laster said”You're just like him”Adela said “Thanks”Laster said Adlea left. “Have you found anything”Laster ask “Yes sir ’The man said he give it to Laster. “Thank you're you been very loyal to us”Laster said “This family has always been good to me”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment