Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 28-

 “Children pay for sins of their parents”

At General Hospital~The hospital roof~ Calliope was up there thinking when Spencer came in.. “What are you doing up here”Spencer ask “I haven't’ been up here since that night this all has to stop if Adele did this and two innocent children have paid Sara is in jail and Rave is paralyzed because of the past”Calliope said “You're right it does, Now let’s go back inside”Spencer said “You don’t want to be up here do you”Calliope ask Spencer move close to Calliope and was about to kiss her when Skylar came up. “I’m sorry but I need to talk to you both and I want a honest answers mother did you make a deal with Valentin to get me out of jail”Skylar ask “You sure know the truth yes I did Valentin had proof that it was Sara who killed Helena he wasn’t going to use it in least I slept with him”Calliope said “You slept with the man who rape you”Skylar ask “Yes I’m sorry”Calliope said “No it’s my fault I’m sorry I destroy your marriage Skylar said “Skylar you didn't do this we don’t blame you”Spencer said”Don’t let him win work this out”Skylar said he left. “His right”Calliope said “Darling let’s go inside it’s cold up here”Spencer said they went inside.

Inside General Hospital~ “I have something about who did this to Rave”Laster said as Adele came by.

At Dr Meadows office~ Colby and Adam Jr and Lila were there. “We have the test back Colby you are all set we can start this now”Dr Meadow said “Thank you”Colby said “Thank you for doing this”Lila said “You're welcome can we start this now”Colby said “Yes”Dr Meadow said

In the hallway~ “Skye are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m fine I’m going to talk to my dad I will be back”Skye said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment