Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 29



At General Hospital~ “How is Rave ’Adele ask “Our daughter is paralyzed because of you. “You date me to get payback didn’t you! Spencer yelled “Yes I did! I never want this a child to get hurt who has nothing to do with the past ’Adele said “I know Adele and this needs to stop both our daughters have paid enough”Calliope said “I agree”Adele said “Spencer”Calliope said “Alright it ends here”Spencer said Clint came by. “Laster you called me about your sister accident Clint said “I was wrong about why my sister fell of the horse is just old that’s all”Laster said “Yes he is”Spencer said “Alright”Clint said

In Alan office~ Skye came in. “Skye, Are you okay ’Alan ask “No I haven’t been feeling good lately I think it’s just stress, How is the town square”Skye ask “Great we will be opening soon, You sure get look at”Alan said “I will”Skye said “How are you dealing with Althea”Alan said “I’m going to let it go”Skye said “Good”Alan said

In the hallway~ “Calliope why don’t we go say goodbye to our daughter “Spencer ask “Sure”Calliope said they went into Rave room. “I can’t believe father is let this go”Laster said “It’s time to many innocent people have got hurt’ Isabella said “I guess but she hurt my sister she needs to pay”Laster said

Rave room~ “Rave how are you doing”Calliope ask “Alright Mother it’s not fair I don’t get why this happened midnight isn't that old”Rave said “No she isn’t we will make it better”Calliope said “How my life is over”Rave said “No it’s not we will find the best doctor”Spencer said “Thanks Daddy. I’m tired”Rave said “Well will let you rest call me if you need me”Calliope said “I will , I love you mother”Rave said “I love you too baby”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment