Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 30



At General Hospital~ “How is Rave”Liberty ask Calliope. “Not good but we will help her”Calliope said she brush her daughter hair with her fingers.’Yes no one brings a Cassadine down right father”Laster ask “Right, Now let’s go home Calliope I will give you a ride home”Spencer said “Okay’ Calliope said Lila came by.”Lila how are you doing”Calliope ask “I’m happy Colby is going to carry my baby it’s happened tonight”Lila said “That's great I hope it works ’Calliope said “Thanks”Lila said Calliope and Spencer left. “Lila did you just say Colby is going to carry your baby”Skye ask “Yes I hope it works ’Lila said “Me too, do you want us to stay”Skye ask “No its fine I will call you”Lila said

At Kristina/Sterling~ They were engagement to get marry soon and Kristina was looking at a picture or Jasper and put it in a box. “It’s time to get you go I will always love you”Kristina said

At Spencer~ Calliope and Spencer came in. “Why did you bring me here”Calliope ask “We need to talk about where Rave will be staying when she gets out”Spencer said “That’s why you brought me here”Calliope said “Yes , Do you want a drink”Spencer ask “No”Calliope said Spencer pour himself a drink and sit by Calliope. “You were going to kiss me up on the roof where you”Calliope ask “Yes I was”Spencer said he touch her hair. “I trying to get over you but I can’t “Spencer said “I tried to but you're a hard man to get over and we have history”Calliope said “You're a hard woman to get over to I was a fool to use Adlea to get over you”Spencer said “Yes you were”Calliope said they share a kiss. “What about Jordan”Spencer ask “That was just for show”Calliope said “Oh”Spencer said he carry Calliope to their bedroom and lay her on the bed and kiss her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment