Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 6



At the Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica were alone. “I have a idea on how to honor your parents make a town square in there name the Lila and Edward town square”Monica said “I love it”Alan said “Thanks now we have a lot to do”Monica said “Yes”Monica said

At Lucas~ Lucas and Alan Jr were there with Skylar and Barbara Jean. “How is the baby doing”Lucas ask “Great so far”Barbara Jean said “So Skylar when are you going to do right by our daughter”Alan Jr ask “Daddy we talk about it and Skylar and I are not ready yet to get marrying we just want to raise our child”Barbara Jean said “Sir I love your daughter I will support Barbara Jean and our child”Skylar said “You better”Lucas said there was a knock on the door Lucas open it. “Lucas”Bobbie said “Mother you're back”Lucas ask “Yes I’m”Bobbie said “Does the cops know”Alan Jr ask “They can’t do anything it’s been a long time”Bobbie said “Grandmother it’s nice to see you”Barbara Jean said “You to. Oh you're pregnant”Bobbie ask “Yes”Barbara Jean said “Congrats”Bobbie said “Thanks”Barbara Jean said “We sure go”Skylar said “I will walk you out”Alan Jr said “Mother we need to talk”Lucas said

On the Docks~ Isabella was walking when she ran into Liam.. “Isabella are you okay”Liam ask “Yes I’m just on my way to meet my future mother in law for high tea I’m scare I know she hates me”Isabella said “I’m sure you will do find Calliope loves Laster so she will love you”Liam said “I hope so”Isabella said and left.

At Spencer hotel~ Spencer and Nikolas and Emily were there. “So mother and father what do you think of the hotel so far”Spencer ask “The hotel is great but it could use some color”Emil said “I was never good at decorate”Spencer said “Why don’t you ask Calliope to help”Emily ask “Mother it’s over between us”Spencer said “I’m sorry we our just worry about you”Emily said “We need to think of a name for the hotel”Nikolas said “Yes we do”Spencer said as EJ walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment