Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 7-


At The Cassadine hotel~EJ had just walk in. “Can I help you”Nikolas ask “My name is EJ was worrying if you are hiring”EJ said “What kind of work do you do”Spencer ask “I been a manager of company for many years here is my resume “EJ said “I will look at it my name is Spencer Cassadine, This is my father Nikolas and mother Emily”Spencer said “Nice to meet you both”EJ said

At High tea~ Isabella and Calliope were having high tea. “Calliope I’m glad you're agree to meet me I want us to be close”Isabella said “Do you love my son, Are you in love with Laster”Calliope ask “We our good for each other I will support Laster as he goes far with his career”Isabella said “What do you want to get out of it”Calliope ask “Respect in the community and I will be one of the most powerful woman in town”Isabella said “Those are not very good reason to get marry I want my son to be in love with is wife and for his wife to live him”Calliope said “Like you loved both Spencer and Carman”Isabella ask “I will not support this”Calliope said and left. “Damn it”Isabella said

At the Town meeting~ Alan and Monica were there. “Dr Quartermaine what can I do for you both”The man ask “My parents put a lot of money into this town which they love I would like to honor them with a town square in there name”Alan said “Who will pay for it ’The man ask “We will it will have a lot of shopping place in it here is our proposal “Monica said “Let us think about it’ The man said

At Lucas~ “Are you and Alan Jr still together”Bobbie ask “No because I support you it ending between us”Lucas said “I’m sorry I wish i could fix it”Bobbie said “Why are you back”Lucas ask “I miss you”Bobbie said “Mother what you did hurt a lot of people”Lucas said “I know and I want to make amits”Bobbie said “It’s going to be hard”Lucas said “Yes”Bobbie said

No comments:

Post a Comment