Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 8



At The Cassadine office~ Laster office~ Isabella came in. “How did it go with my mother”Laster ask Spencer was listen at the door. “You're mother hates that we our getting marrying she not going to support us”Isabella said “We don’t need her”Laster said “I keep thinking she right we don’t love each other”Isabella said “Who needs love beside my mother isn’t one to talk ’Laster said Spencer left.

At AJ/Lydia~ Alan Jr came in. “I have some bad news”Alan Jr ask “What ’Lydia ask “Bobbie Jones is back in town”Alan Jr said “Oh no that’s not great”Lydia said “We will call the cops”AJ said “Can they do anything it’s been a while”Lydia ask “If not we will handle it”AJ said

At Calliope office~ She was sit at her desk working when Spencer came in and close the door. “Spencer I’m busy”Calliope said “To bad! You will support our son and Isabella they will be marry and I will not let anyone stop it not even you”! Spencer yelled “Why do you want our son to marry her. What are you plan”Calliope ask she got up from her chair and face him. “You will find out soon enough I have plans for all of us”Spencer said “Even me”Calliope ask Spencer touch her face and pull her into a passion kiss . “Yes even you”Spencer said and left.

At General hospital~ Skylar and Barbara Jean had just got out of Dr Meadows office. “I can’t believe we our having a girl”Skylar said “Me either we will be happy”Barbara Jean said “Yes we will”Skylar said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ “Adam I been thinking we sure have a baby either adoption or surrogacy I want to try again”Lila said “Me too”Adam Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment