Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 10~

“The future”

At Lila/Adam Jr~ “We need to get a big house and a nanny”Adam Jr said “Yes we do, You're worry”Lila ask “Yes I’m aren’t you”Adam Jr ask “Yes but we can do this”Lila said There was a knock on the door it was Jordan. “Jordan why are you here”Lila aks “We need to talk about our daughter future she getting older now”Jordan said “Yes she will be 20 years old soon and the doctors didn’t think she would make it”LIla said “No”Jordan said “I don’t want to put her in a group home”Lila said “Me either maybe we could talk to a caseworker tomorrow”Jordan said “Sure meet me at the hotel at ten”Lila said “Sure”Jordan said and left.

At the Cassadine hotel~ Calliope came in and order a drink when EJ came by. “Let me buy you some dinner”EJ said “I already eat”Calliope said “So you moved into you're ex-husband house”EJ ask “Yes it’s weird I’m not the mistress of the house anymore”Calliope said “Let me guess you hate that you lose all that power”EJ said “Yes I do”Calliope said “We our alike”EJ said “Really”Calliope ask “Yes we would be good together”EJ said they share a kiss. “EJ I can’t”Calliope said “You're still in love with him aren’t you, I can treat you better”EJ said “It’s too soon”Calliope said “Too soon, he's not dead beside he left you”EJ said “Yes after we made love”Calliope said “That must of hurt”EJ said “Yes and you're right it’s time for me to move on, come with me to my opening tomorrow”Calliope said “Sure”EJ said she left.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye pick up a letter from Althea box and read it. “Oh my god”Skye said “What”Jax ask “This letter”Skye said Jax read it. “What are you doing to do”Jax ask “I don’t know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment