Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 9~

~ “Together Forever”

At Skye/Jax~ Alexis was finish up as Jax came in. “What is going on”Jax ask “Nothing we were just talking about cancer”Alexis said “Yes we finally have something in common “Skye said “You have more than cancer in common”Jax said “Yes ’Alexis said “Thanks you Alexis”Skye said “You're welcome”Alexis said and left. “I thought you had to work”Skye said “I’m going to be with you and help you beat this”Jax said “What if I don’t make it”Skye said “Don’t say that”Jax said there was a box on the table. “Our those Althea box”Jax ask “Yes I’m not sure if I want to deal with it”Skye said “If you do I will help you”Jax said “Thanks I’m glad we got through all this bad stuff”Skye said “Me too”Jax said they made love.

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella and Laster and Calliope and Rave and Liberty were having dinner. “I’m glad none of you were in the house at the time of the fire”Laster said “Me too, I have to cancel my family breakfast for tomorrow”Calliope said “Family breakfast”Isabella ask “Yes I was going to have mother and my sisters and my girls over for breakfast”Calliope said “We could have it here if you want to”Isabella said “Sure in the sunroom”Calliope said “Sure and tomorrow we sure go shopping for all the things you need”Isabella said “Yes I’m going to bed I have therapy in the morning “Rave said she went to bed. “Mother I’m worry about Rave”Liberty said “me too”Calliope said “Well I’m going out”LIberty said “Where to”Laster ask “Laster you're my brother not my father it’s none of you're business”Liberty said and left. “Mother you just let her go”Laster ask “She old enough”Calliope said “I have to check on things ’Isabella said and left. “I have a phone call to make”Laster said “Laster I have to ask if you ever talk to you're father”Calliope said “Why ’Laster ask “I was just wonder if you do tell him to call his other children I have go get my new store ready”Calliope said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment